Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Passenger

Default Royal Carribean, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Feb 6 2011

I would like to find a female cabinmate for a South America cruise from Sao Paulo, Brazil on Royal Carribean departing on Feb 6, 2011.
I am 46 years old female, pretty flexible, laid back, quiet, easy going, non-smoker, love sightseeing and photography.
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise mate

Hi,

I was reading your post about looking for a cabinmate for the cruise, and I was wondering if you had found someone. I was actually looking at the exact same cruise and came on here to post for a cabinmate also. I'm definitely interested in this destination.

I'm 30 years old, nonsmoker and I'm a paralegal student. I live in Baltimore,MD and I like cruising and spend most of my free time at the pool and hot tub. I love going to the dining room and enjoying the food and service. I enjoy the shows and meeting new people on the ship.

I'm neat and I clean after myself. I enjoying reading, horses and swimming.

If you want to talk more, you can contact me at lmiklewski@hotmail.com

Take care,

LisaAnne
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

This ship will departure from Los Angeles on Jan 16th and continue to Brasil. I am interested doing back-to-back on this shhip. Anyone interested, please contact me.

I can be reached at travelbum512@gmail.com
Old June 1st, 2010, 01:42 PM
Passenger

Hello LisaAnne, I am glad that you are interested in this cruise. email address that you gave doesn't work for some reasons. Can you please contact me by igolv2003@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hear from you! Olga
Old June 1st, 2010, 04:48 PM
Passenger

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am not able to share the whole cruise with you just a part of it. Please contact me by igolv2003@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Regards. Olga