Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to maruanda
Default Alaska in August

Looking for a female cruise mate to go on the Alaskan cruise on Carnival Spirit from August 3-10th. I may be able to be flexible on those dates if I find a travel buddy soon. I would like someone around my age group (I'm 39) who is financially stable because I would really like to get a cabin with a balcony and take a couple of excursions. Someone with an outgoing personality who is not offended by my dabbling in alcoholic refreshments would be ideal. I am very flexible and easy to get along with.
Sponsored Links
Old July 3rd, 2010, 02:40 AM
Beginner

Hi..I am a professional, nice & tidy, and easy to get along with. My sisters and their significant others are confirmed for the Alaska Princess cruise RT from SF for 10 days from Aug 30-Sep 8, approx $1010 pp. I want to go but need a cabin mate. Please let me know asap if you are interested so we can confirm our booking. There are only 8 inside cabins left. Please respond by July 8 or sooner. Thanks. P.S. I live in the SF bay area.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:56 AM
Passenger

Default Alaska Balcony 8/7 Coral Princess

Hi, would love to do Alaska with you. Are you set on a Carnival/Seattle itinerary? This Coral Princess deal is only $1199 but will probably sell out in a heartbeat. Like you, I definitely want a balcony for Alaska and plan to do some good shore excursions. This itinerary is Vanc, Ketchikan, Skagway, Glacier Bay, College Fjord & Anchorage and these are the best places. Also, ending in Anchorage gives the option to go to Denali for a couple days if you want. I was a Fortune-50 I/T sales prof'l for many years and am fun, outgoing and flexible. I enjoy wine and cocktails also, though Irish Coffee might be the thing for Alaska . Turned 50 this year but am not an old lady at all. Hope to hear from you.

Bucket-List Cruises in my future:
  • Greek Isles/Istanbul/Turkey
  • Amalfi Coast/Pompeii/Herculaneum etc
  • Egypt/Pyramids etc
  • Alaska, Russia, China, Hong Kong - a World Cruise is my dream!