Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Beginner

Default teacher needs a vacation 34 yrs old

Hello, I am a 34 year old teacher off for the summer and recently single. I need a vacation like crazy but all my friends have limited vacation time and i really dont want to ask a guy. I consider myself a lot of fun. I am extremly friendly and laid back. I am pretty normal I think. I live in Atlanta Georgia and would probably want to leave out of flordia I am free all summer but would prefer to go in june for a 5-7 long trip. Oh Yes, my name is Tatum.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2010, 06:51 AM
Beginner

Hello,

I am hoping to find a cruise mate. This is my story:

Originally, I planned to drive up to the Shakespeare Festival in Oregon (i'm in CA, only 5 hours away), but with flights, hotels, gas and car rental--- it added up.

so I said to myself..."self, you should take a cruise". But, once I started my web search for cruising solo, I was so not excited about the extra fee's tagged on for single occupant cruisers. Ridiculous!!! Still, I'm in need of a vacation too. Sharing a cabin seems like a good option. I'm 34 as well and am a teacher (among other things). I teach at an Arts high school in San Francisco.

I'm pretty outgoing, like to have a good time, but not a crazy wild parties chick (past that stage), no drama, very open minded. I'd like to travel in June... some place warm. Only thing, I need to be out of Cali by the 10th of June, but the cruise can be a day or two later, i could hang in Florida or where ever, but i'd need to be back in California by the 18th of June.

write back soon,

mb
Old June 28th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Beginner

Tatum.I live and Chattanooga and would love to go on my 1st cruise with you.I am available all summer.You may contact me at 423-593-0962 sfortune00@aol.com
Mark
ps I am very thoughtful
Old June 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatum helmer View Post
Hello, I am a 34 year old teacher off for the summer and recently single. I need a vacation like crazy but all my friends have limited vacation time and i really dont want to ask a guy. I consider myself a lot of fun. I am extremly friendly and laid back. I am pretty normal I think. I live in Atlanta Georgia and would probably want to leave out of flordia I am free all summer but would prefer to go in june for a 5-7 long trip. Oh Yes, my name is Tatum.
Thanks
Hi Tatum,
I would love to go with you on my maiden cruise.I am available all summer and am very flexible. 423-593-0962 sfortune00@aol.com I live in Chattanooga.
Mark