Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Passenger

Arrow Alaska - August 3rd - senior F looking for senior F cabin mate

I would like to take the singles cruise August 3rd to Alaska out of Seattle but only if I can find somone to share a cabin. Non smoker = drinking doesn't bother me. I am 70 but very active. I am not looking for an activity partner, you are free to go your own way or not.
I would be interested in other cruises at other times. I don't need much notice as I am a widow and retired airline employee so air travel is never the problem.
Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostershill View Post
I would like to take the singles cruise August 3rd to Alaska out of Seattle but only if I can find somone to share a cabin. Non smoker = drinking doesn't bother me. I am 70 but very active. I am not looking for an activity partner, you are free to go your own way or not.
I would be interested in other cruises at other times. I don't need much notice as I am a widow and retired airline employee so air travel is never the problem.
HI, Rostershill:
I'm not really interested in a singles cruise. I did a few of them with Vacations To Go singles, but they are not really for me.
I'm not really looking to pair off with a male, as in etc, etc, etc.
However, they will match you up with a roommate.
I am, always, intrested in finding travel partners. My friends are not, always, avail. or wanting to cruise when I am.
Whenever I find a good price I am ready and interested.
I am, also, retired so am usually avail. anytime.
I am in your age range, very active, and feel the same as far as spending time together and going my own way , at times.
I am a non smoker, don't snore, am easy to get along with.
I did an Alaska cruise, last summer, and really enjoyed it.
I live in Phila., Pa. and would really like to do a cruise to someplace cooler than Phila., this summer.
I have done quite a few cruises and really enjoy cruising and traveling.
I would welcome hearing from you and discussing planning to cruise together.
JOAN
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Passenger

mymamaw@fuse. = Write and we will discuss other cruises. I want to go somewhere in Oct = Dec.
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Familiar Face

I would be very interested in going to Alaska again. Let's talk.

Gail