Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Female Cruise mate

Hi
Seeking female crusie mate...Buzz me
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2010, 01:57 PM
Passenger

You may want to try Single Cruises as they will match you with someone
NCL-Norwegian Spirit 12/17/04
CCL-Valor 05/08/05
CCL-Valor 04/30/06
CCL-Imagination 09/10/07
RCL-Sovereign of the Seas 12/10/07
RCL-Liberty of the Seas 03/01/08
CCL-Pride 09/14/08
Old July 3rd, 2010, 02:35 AM
Beginner

Hi..I am a 50 yr old professional, nice & tidy, and easy to get along with. My sisters and their significant others are confirmed for the Alaska Princess cruise RT from SF for 10 days from Aug 30-Sep 8, approx $1010 pp. I want to go but need a cabin mate. Please let me know asap if you are interested so we can confirm our booking asap. There are only 8 cabins left. Please respond by July 8 or sooner. Thanks. P.S. I live in the SF bay area.
Old July 19th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Familiar Face

Would you consider 7night S. Caribbean cruise early 2011? I have ad here for 2 S. Caribbean cruises--either/both. I am 58 yr old F, strictly platonic roomy, considerate, responsible, easy to get along with and have fun with. Non-drinker but tolerant of others who drink so long as it's not over-the-top. Currently I am a smoker hoping to be quit by cruise time. Either way, if you are smoker I'll handle it. My cabins are strictly non-smoking & my smoking or not; I will be compliant with cabin non-smoking.
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to crusienmomom Send a message via Yahoo to crusienmomom

Hi I am female looking for a quick cruise to go...NOW anytime in aug. 7 day oceanview or balcony have cruised 20 X n LOVE IT, non smoker love to dance have fun.husband isn't happy with cruise so I find people who like go.READY PACKED I will find cruise just let me if available
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to crusienmomom Send a message via Yahoo to crusienmomom

Would you consider Aug 2010 cruise 7 days, I am ready to go, NON SMOKER, NON drinker, just love to have fun, watch people, dance, go to shows, my husband is not a CRUISE person, ME I HAVE FUN, and enjoy everything abt it, I have cruised 20 x ++, easy to get along with retired from bank, looking to have a week away from all this.whatever... Let me know..
Old August 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusienmomom View Post
Would you consider Aug 2010 cruise 7 days, I am ready to go, NON SMOKER, NON drinker, just love to have fun, watch people, dance, go to shows, my husband is not a CRUISE person, ME I HAVE FUN, and enjoy everything abt it, I have cruised 20 x ++, easy to get along with retired from bank, looking to have a week away from all this.whatever... Let me know..
HI, cruisenmommom:
I sent you a Private Message.
Check your in box.
JOAN