Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:24 PM
Beginner

Default Carribean Oct 2010

54 yo male looking to join daughter and husband on cruise in October.. Wife not interested in cruising and I really didn't want to double pay like I did last year.. Looking at NCL Pearl Oct 17-24--our best fit.. I would do inside,outside,or balcony and doesn't matter if male or female.. Non smoker and light drinker preferred.. You can spend time with us or be on your own..
Reply here or at marrph613@yahoo.com..
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:39 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by markrph View Post
54 yo male looking to join daughter and husband on cruise in October.. Wife not interested in cruising and I really didn't want to double pay like I did last year.. Looking at NCL Pearl Oct 17-24--our best fit.. I would do inside,outside,or balcony and doesn't matter if male or female.. Non smoker and light drinker preferred.. You can spend time with us or be on your own..
Reply here or at marrph613@yahoo.com..
Can't help, but if I were you I wouldn't publish your email here, there is a private message system if you wish.
Old June 8th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Beginner

I don't mind anyone emailing me.. I have a week off in both Oct and December and am looking for someone to share a cabin cost.. Would do anything from outside to mini suite.. Not a fan of inside cabin.. Also, I do not want to use Carnival. Prefer NCL or Princess, East or West Carribean from Fort Lauderdale or Miami...7 day max. Thanks.
Old June 16th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Beginner

Looks like it will be the NCL Dawn on Oct 17th-24th to Eastern carribean.. Would really like to share a balcony cabin.. Male or Female non smoker only.. Will be travelling with daughter and her husband, so you could join us or go on your own...