Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up Cruisemate wanted for patagonian cruise

I am an Australian lady, 65 years of age. I have shared several times with strangers on a cruise and it worked out ok. The last time was in Feb to antarctica with an american lady of my age. I am interested in seeing some more of patagonia and the chilean fjords. The Holland America veendam is sailing between November 2010 and Feb 2011. Prices vary on dates but it can be as cheap as $1000 for 14 days. It sails from either Buenos Aires or Valpariso near santiago in chile, viists cape horrn and the falklands amongst other places. I am a reasonably easy going person. I don't smoke but do like a social drink. We could spend as much time together as both wanted or go our own ways just sharing the cabin. Everyone always enjoys their own space sometimes anyway. I do hope I find someone. By the way I speqk pretty good spanish having spent a while in south america. Really looking forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Old June 14th, 2010, 09:26 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo

Would you be intrested in the Mariner of the Seas out of Valparaiso,Chile to Santos, Sao Paolo? It's from Feb 1-14. Total price for a balcony is $ 1638 with all taxes and port charges included. My e-mail is dajanproperties@gmail.com.
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Independence OTS
Liberty OTS 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance OTS
Mariner OTS
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator OTS(TA)
C.Dream
Solstice 2010
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept 2011
Brilliance OTS 2012
Mariner OTS (TA)
Liberty of the Seas

C.Liberty (Sept'13)
Serenade of the Seas TA (Nov '13)
Old October 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to TangoNomad

Hi,

I am SF non-smoker looking to do the patagonian cruise this Jan 2 2012. BA to Santiago.
Thx Wendy
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to TangoNomad

I am interested in the same cruise, there is one from Buenos Aires to Val Jan 2nd. Would you like to go? I am sf retired 64. I have had strangers as cabin-mates on other cruises and had a great time.