Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for a Cabin Mate....August 2010

Hello -

I'm looking for a Cabin Mate for a cruise towards the last week of August. Looking to go to the Caribbean. Either Carnival or NCL. If your looking to go around this time let me know. I'm open to either male or female cabin mates.

As for me, I'm a 33 male. Non-smoker, social drinker. I have been on 8 cruises before. Just looking to get away for a week and relax in the sun. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Beginner

if you can wait til October, I am looking for someone for the NCL Pearl Oct 17th.. Has to be that one since i'm travelling with daughter and her husband and that's their only available week. Mark
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Beginner

Default Are you planning to leave from miami or Fort Lauderdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbar_2323 View Post
Hello -

I'm looking for a Cabin Mate for a cruise towards the last week of August. Looking to go to the Caribbean. Either Carnival or NCL. If your looking to go around this time let me know. I'm open to either male or female cabin mates.

As for me, I'm a 33 male. Non-smoker, social drinker. I have been on 8 cruises before. Just looking to get away for a week and relax in the sun. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Let me know how to contact you
Old June 18th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Beginner

Did you find anyone yet? I just hooked on to this website because I am looking to cruise in the western carribean in August. I have always wanted to go to Jaimaca. Since I am a teacher and I teach summer school I only have the month of August off. Money is not the issue..it is the taboo part that scares me I guess. Let me know if you have a cruise in mind and if you are intersted?
Thanks
Barb
Old June 21st, 2010, 12:51 PM
Familiar Face

I have never been to Jamaica either. I have been on alot of Eastern Caribbean cruises. A Western Caribbean cruise would work for me. I can leave out of any port (Ft Lauderdale, Miami, or Tampa)...my email is Sandbar_2323@yahoo.com.