Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
Beginner

Default Anyone for a Spur of the Moment cruise???

6/22---I will be in Fl by the end of this week for awhile and was really wanting to go on a cruise... but it's just me and y'all know what that means.... extra fees...

I am getting away from the drama of my unemployed, boyfriend, house, dog, horses keeping life and ponder my next move.

I am a 49 year young :0) straight female - not in bad shape - love to sit and talk, read, not say a word, be somewhere other than with you-if thats what you want....easy to get along with, sunshine, swimming, sightseeing, horseback riding and dancing loving person.

Sometimes I snore but will bring precautions, I smoke but am very considerate of others and not in the cabin (to small an area for even me or anywhere around food - yuck). I drink on occasions and this is an occasion but not planning on any heavy drinking (can't stand a falling around drunk). I gamble a little - stare into the horizon and just be myself.

I haven't started looking yet and am open to suggestions. Would prefer no more than 5 days. I have cruised many times before so destination is open........ I will accomplish this mission!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Caribbean cruise

Just be aware that theres bad weather on both coasts. National Hurricane Center has good website.
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Passenger

Why not plan a singles cruise (.com) they will match you with a roomate and you will meet lots of people - and you join the group in the activities or not
NCL-Norwegian Spirit 12/17/04
CCL-Valor 05/08/05
CCL-Valor 04/30/06
CCL-Imagination 09/10/07
RCL-Sovereign of the Seas 12/10/07
RCL-Liberty of the Seas 03/01/08
CCL-Pride 09/14/08