Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 5th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Familiar Face

Default roommate sept/oct OR nov/dec Carib/TA

Im a single 58 young male. Ex BBC director, retired ealy last year...now live in Spain. Hence, reluctant to do med cruises. Did one a xmas ( first cruise)...want to see places new and not familiar.
As youve gathered, I'm new to cruising and the familiarity of different ships and their pros and cons, eludes me.
So looking for cabin mate ( straight)...for carribean or T/A cruise...minimum 10 days. Looking for value for money ie excellent cruise at a discount price if poss. Hate cheap for the sake of cheap.
Would prefer Non smoker, social drinker, non snorer, and someone who is generally quiet, once in bed. I like to get to my bed by 12 to 1am unless something special is going on...and generally wake at 830am.
We can do things together if it suits us, and with others if we find like minded people..or have our own space equally as and when also.
I like good conversation with the right people, and also like peace and tranquility at other times. Like the shows and like relaxing. Like watching films/reading/music ( media player and ipod with phones)
Like to eat at night between 8pm and 9pm.
Not keen on shipside organised tours..and prefer to go into town and book locally.
generally quite a personable and sociable guy, and get on with most people.
So if you think you might like to share a cabin with me, let me know.
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Familiar Face

would you do a 7 day back to back out of miami or ft lauderdale? starting at about $850 pp including taxes or so you could do 14 days inside on one of carnivals newer ships. throw in a little more money and you could do ncl, princess and holland america b2b or hop off one ship for another on select dates.
i'd like to do a back to back with princess and holland america. just cross your fingers and hope the first ship doesn't get back to port late.
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Familiar Face

Hi.

I'm looking for a cabin mate on a TA cruise for Nov. (possibly for 18 days). I live in California, grew up in Europe and have done over 20 cruises. Please e-mail me at gaborfrank1@gmail.com or call me at 323.658.8232 if you're interested. Thanks, Gabor
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Passenger

Hi, I have just posted a similar request to yours - I'm looking at a transatlantic either Sep or Nov, on Disney (inexpensive and won't be many kids on there) or Azmara (also inexpensive, included wine and tips) or Seaborn (not too expensive and includes tips drinks and superb).
Please let me know if you are interested maybe and I will email you the details of those particular cruises.
Old July 21st, 2010, 12:07 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Caribbean and transatlantic cruises

Hello Peter: I replied to your email to me, but you may not have received it. I am interested in a Caribbean cruise from Sept to Dec and a transatlantic cruise sometime later. I too am recently retired, am 58, easy going, considerate, and do not snore. I live in Clearwater Florida in the Tampa Bay area and I have been on a fair number of cruises and really enjoy them.
Please respond to me at plrharmony@live.com or preferably call me at 727-545-3416 day or evening and we can discuss this. Best Wishes, Peter
Old September 24th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

Hello,

I am always looking for someone who loves to travel. I am wanting to take the cruise out of San Juan on Carnival the second week of March. Would you be interested?

Kim
Old September 24th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4
Default March cruise

Hello,

I am always looking for someone who loves to travel. I am wanting to take the cruise out of San Juan on Carnival the second week of March. Would you be interested?

Kim