Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Anyone looking for a roommate for a cruise

I am 63, SGWM and love to cruise. I am a Diamond Plus member with RCCL, as I have cruised 31 times with this cruise line. I live in Florida so the Ports are not far away. If you are planning a cruise and need a roommate let me know. I don't want to have to pay that 200% supplement.
Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to profln71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpole View Post
I am 63, SGWM and love to cruise. I am a Diamond Plus member with RCCL, as I have cruised 31 times with this cruise line. I live in Florida so the Ports are not far away. If you are planning a cruise and need a roommate let me know. I don't want to have to pay that 200% supplement.
Hi Caterpole , I love to cruise also and I am actively seeking a cruise companion ! I'm booking a stateroom on the brand new "Nieuw Amsterdam" which sets sail on Oct.6th, 2010 in Venice . It will disembark in Ft. Lauderdale , so it is very convenient for us in South Fla. I always enjoy the great service on board Holland America "DAM" ships . I am now retired so I can cruise whenever there is a good deal . I'm 56 , caucasian and in good health . I am also looking into a holiday cruise ( Dec. 23rd to Jan. 6th , 2011 ) 14 days in the Caribbean . Kindly Email me to discuss these & other cruises of interest . . . Lane
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink I need a roommate to go anywhere anytime

Quote:
I live in Central Florida and am Elite with Celebrity, Diamond with RCCl. SGWF age 59. Looking for fun.
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via ICQ to lookin2cruise Send a message via Skype™ to lookin2cruise

Here's the deal,

I've already booked a room on the Celebrity Solstice as a single Jan 22 - 29, 2012. I want the freedom to sew my oats, but would like a roomy under the right circumstances. If you're willing to just go on a cruise to have a load of fun, with absolutely no strings attached, then let's talk. I would like to see some photos of you. You can view my profile photo album. I would fully expect that we would hookup several times on the cruise. Gregg
Old December 7th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Familiar Face

I want a "noncomplicated" friends only roommate for a nine day cruise Dec. 25th thru New Years Eve out of Ft. Lauderdale on the RCCL Allure ship. Interior just reduced to $2000. My son and his wife are going so I will be spending most of my time with them. I am 61 y.o. female.
Old January 26th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Roomate

Looking for a roommate to cruise.
GSBM, Looking for a male roomate to travel/cruise.
I am retired, Would like to travel/cruise, Don't need to pay double if I can find someone who is compatible and interesting to cruise with. I have been on several cruises with relatives and paid the single rate, Would like to cruise internationally and see the world.
I am easy to get alone with and like being around peoples. I have work in the furniture industry for over thirty years (sales) and know how to get alone with others.
Old January 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am looking for a cruise mate for an upcoming cruise in Feb and March to the caribbean would you be interested

Kyle
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hi I live in south florida and in need of a cabin mate for a transatlantic cruise april 7 for 14 nites leaving from ft laud going around the british isles. I am a straight honest, laid back, older while woman that has cruised many times, I love to meet new people and have a lot of friends. we can talk on the phone if you are interested in going.
going on the princess for around $1599. for a balcony.
Happy trails Ann
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default transatlantic cruise

in need of a cabin mate for april 7 from ft laud for 14 nites on the princess. I am a single white older laid back honest woman that loves to meet new people and cruise. I live in south florida and have cruised many times. $1599.00 for balcony and goes to the british isles. we can talk more if you are interested. or maybe have a different cruise you could think up.
later, Ann
Old July 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
I am a single traveler. I am 60 fun lloving and independent.
Mostly by land but have cruised the carribean twice. Love it.
What a re the dynamics of male female cabin sharing
Was married 35 yrs and raised 3 sons
So I am not a prude but I am ... Select
Patty
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am looking for a cabin mate for the big nude boat , Fed 9-17 from Ft Lauderdale. ,,

Quote:
I am looking for a cabin mate for the big nude boat , Fed 9-17 from Ft Lauderdale. I have cabin booked , cost will be about 1085 each ,,, Don dfrankl1@gmail.com
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Ive got a cruise booked for april 27 5days on the jewel of the sea need to know more about you and beable to talk some i live in orlando
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
SWM 72 years old, quite active and young at heart non smoker, social drinker. Florida cruises are fine for me, NJ resident. Very light sleeper, cannot room with a snorer. Love Royal Carib but will cruise Norwegian and Carnival too.
Old November 1st, 2013, 01:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi tikigal am 42 white nudist seeking female for cabin share from feb 9 to feb 15 2014
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Mww, 58

Nonsmoker. Not a prude, but on the conservative side.

Live in central Florida - looking for cruise mate to book last minute, inexpensive cruises with. (Vacations to Go, etc.) Any line but Carnival.

Have cruised RCCL, Holland, Costa, Carnival, Celebrity.

Hub prefers to stay home with the dogs. Oh well!

I, too, won't pay a single supplement.

Anytime, January through April.
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Familiar Face

I am a 60 ur old female, close to Port Canaveral. Do you have any cruises lined up? Would like to find a balcony cabin for around $300 each...if that's possible, for at least 5 days. I've cruised 3 times, but its been awhile.
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele720 View Post
I am a 60 ur old female, close to Port Canaveral. Do you have any cruises lined up? Would like to find a balcony cabin for around $300 each...if that's possible, for at least 5 days. I've cruised 3 times, but its been awhile.

Would like to go sometime, but not really interested in a balcony. Never know what the weather will be and have always been fine with inside. Would consider ocean view.

Let me know what you think; we can chat somewhere else.
Old November 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I as well like to cruise and live near Port Everglades and 30 min from P Of Miami. Please advise
Old November 30th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I too am in need of a cruise companion. It is crazy how many people won't jump on the chance to get out of here! I live in Tampa, but am on the East coast often (my parents watch my pets) so I can go out of Port Canaveral. I am also a teacher so have lots of random vacay, such as two weeks in December. Interested? I am a 29f, can get along with any age, interior/balcony or drinks top deck/reading by the pool. I just need to get away!
Old December 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Not exactly what you are looking for but its close, let me know if you are interested.
Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas, Dec 21-29, Fort Lauderdale, I'm going with a family of 7 so I have a room to myself. Actual cost including taxes and gratuity is $985, I would do it for $450. I'm a male, 35, educated, respectful and most likely be out late every night.
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I am looking for a partner for cruising. I do try to do the inside cabins because Im hardly in the room only to sleep and shower. If you would like to cruise Dec 26/ or 27th for 3 days let me know. I just need a short trip due to work. Thanks Loretta
Old December 28th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
We have had a last minute cancellation for Jan. 4th RC cruise out of New Orleans for 7 days to Jamaca, Caymens, and Cosamel. It would mean sharing a balcony room with my 60 year old brother and being a companion to me a 65 straight white widowed woman..no strings attached to this..just being a friend. This is a family celebration to celebrate my retirement so my mother, two brothers, and ond wife is traveling together. The room share, gratuities, and travel insurance are paid for. You would just cover your travel, any excursions, and non-covered food & drinks. Are you interested - email gajustpeacht64@hotmail.com.
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking at one of the repositioning cruises out of Ft Laud this April, but I too do now want to pay the 200% to go solo. 68yo gwm living in Ft Laud in winter and CT in summer. Please advise if any interest? Gene
Old January 1st, 2014, 01:25 AM
Familiar Face

Hello ! I am an active retired teacher fro Fort Myers, florida. I am leaving for my 6 month adventure to New Zealand. My starting point is Auckland Jan 5 2014, and then heading southward. I am a non-smoker SWFM, casual drinker, and have travelled the world. In addition I would love to have a cabin mate for a 14 day cruise to the south pacific island and around. If interested, let me knoe--vamoonbeam@comcast.net