CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Alaskan cruise, mid-July 2011 roundtrip from Vancouver (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/375193-alaskan-cruise-mid-july-2011-roundtrip-vancouver.html)

milkymoochoos July 13th, 2010 04:31 AM

Alaskan cruise, mid-July 2011 roundtrip from Vancouver

Hi,

I am a mature, responsible, non-smoking 22 year old from Australia seeking a cruise partner of any age, preferably female, for an Alaskan cruise starting mid-July 2011, roundrtrip from Vancouver (inside cabin, preferably). I am really hoping to sail Holland America, but willing to compromise.

I am happy to share this experience with someone (i.e. go on shore excursions together) or keep it to a simple arrangement of just sharing the cabin.

Thanks and I hope you and I can be cabin mates!

joanieg April 24th, 2011 07:23 PM

Have a inside cabin booked for Alaska 7 night RT Seattle July 1-8
Open to share cabin with n/s female. Me: n/s straight, female, work in special education.
Would be ok to discount rate.
Joanie
angelstouch_99@yahoo.com

angietravels May 20th, 2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkymoochoos (Post 1303123)
Hi,

I am a mature, responsible, non-smoking 22 year old from Australia seeking a cruise partner of any age, preferably female, for an Alaskan cruise starting mid-July 2011, roundrtrip from Vancouver (inside cabin, preferably). I am really hoping to sail Holland America, but willing to compromise.

I am happy to share this experience with someone (i.e. go on shore excursions together) or keep it to a simple arrangement of just sharing the cabin.

Thanks and I hope you and I can be cabin mates!

I would like to go to alaska and yes I am willing to things off of the ship as well when would you like to go?.. Oh thats right you need to know a little more about me. Well I do like to travel and play games. I do not smoke and I have a good time no matter were I travel to.

ruthlessboss May 20th, 2011 05:13 PM

Just FYI. I checked her statistics, hasn't been on line since July 2010. Maybe you other 2 can roomshare.

bornin80 May 29th, 2011 04:40 PM

Im looking for any one to head to alaska on a ship out of Vancouver or Seattle. round trip or not. I will be staying in alaska for a couple weeks and will just jump off ship at the last port of alaska
Contact me.....
danielchristieson@hotmail.com
enjoy

ednotmilkman May 30th, 2011 03:28 AM

Hi Daniel,

I'm not interested in going to Alaska this year, but thought I'd warn you to ask before you take a round trip and then jump off before returning to the departure port. Better ask the cruise line if there is any prohibition or penalty for doing that. Or if it might get you in any trouble with US customs. Try asking in the "practical Advice" section here on cruisemates first.