Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Beginner

Default Alaskan cruise, mid-July 2011 roundtrip from Vancouver

Hi,

I am a mature, responsible, non-smoking 22 year old from Australia seeking a cruise partner of any age, preferably female, for an Alaskan cruise starting mid-July 2011, roundrtrip from Vancouver (inside cabin, preferably). I am really hoping to sail Holland America, but willing to compromise.

I am happy to share this experience with someone (i.e. go on shore excursions together) or keep it to a simple arrangement of just sharing the cabin.

Thanks and I hope you and I can be cabin mates!
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Familiar Face

Have a inside cabin booked for Alaska 7 night RT Seattle July 1-8
Open to share cabin with n/s female. Me: n/s straight, female, work in special education.
Would be ok to discount rate.
Joanie
angelstouch_99@yahoo.com
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkymoochoos View Post
Hi,

I am a mature, responsible, non-smoking 22 year old from Australia seeking a cruise partner of any age, preferably female, for an Alaskan cruise starting mid-July 2011, roundrtrip from Vancouver (inside cabin, preferably). I am really hoping to sail Holland America, but willing to compromise.

I am happy to share this experience with someone (i.e. go on shore excursions together) or keep it to a simple arrangement of just sharing the cabin.

Thanks and I hope you and I can be cabin mates!
I would like to go to alaska and yes I am willing to things off of the ship as well when would you like to go?.. Oh thats right you need to know a little more about me. Well I do like to travel and play games. I do not smoke and I have a good time no matter were I travel to.
Old May 20th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Admiral

Just FYI. I checked her statistics, hasn't been on line since July 2010. Maybe you other 2 can roomshare.
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Im looking for any one to head to alaska on a ship out of Vancouver or Seattle. round trip or not. I will be staying in alaska for a couple weeks and will just jump off ship at the last port of alaska
Contact me.....
danielchristieson@hotmail.com
enjoy
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:28 AM
First Mate

Hi Daniel,

I'm not interested in going to Alaska this year, but thought I'd warn you to ask before you take a round trip and then jump off before returning to the departure port. Better ask the cruise line if there is any prohibition or penalty for doing that. Or if it might get you in any trouble with US customs. Try asking in the "practical Advice" section here on cruisemates first.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow