Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 17th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Beginner

Default Travel Companion Wanted: Greek Islands Cruise - 4 days - September 24 - m/f

Hi, I am going to cruise the Greek Islands on September 24-28 with Louis Hellenic Cruises.

The cruise departs from Athens and stops at some Greek Islands as well as Crete and Turkey. Only problem is that if I book for myself it costs the same as two people. So it would be great if someone joined me on the cruise and we pay half price.

I am a 25 year old guy from Australia and I don't mind who you are as long as you up for a good adventure. If you are interested, contact me and we will book the tickets together.
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Beginner

Anyone interested? Should be good fun and great time of year.