Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:25 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to shmangan
Default Cabinmate m/f halloween cruise from san juan

I am looking for someone interested in crusing for a week leaving from San Juan on Halloween. Ports include St. Thomas, Antiqua, St. Lucia, and Barbados. I have never experienced this part of the Caribbean, but heard it is beautiful. I'm a divorced, professional, 56, and looking for someone who also wants to save the cost of a single supplement. I have been on a few cruises in the past, and now am excited about traveling this fall. I am a non-smoker, and expect the same. I enjoy the social life and am great company. However, we may choose to just "do our own thing".

This is a great price; $395 for an interior cabin on the Caribbean Princess. If this sounds like something that would interest you, send a reply and I will respond. If not, Happy Sailing!
Sponsored Links