Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to counsel
Arrow Newly single gal looking to go on a cruise

Im a newly single gal 32 female from Illinois looking to go on a cruise Sept or Oct
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 103.jpg (89.5 KB, 79 views)
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Beginner

I am a single female, also thinking about taking a cruise in the next few months. To be honest, this would be my first cruise, and I am hesitant using the internet to find a "travel buddy".

A little about me: 31 years old, single, no children (only dogs), living in Alabama. I'd be willing to share more info if you are interested.

Any timeframe, destinations you are interested in?

You can e-mail me at deanna_h4673@yahoo.com
Old August 12th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Familiar Face

hi i may,need a rommate going out of new oleans on 9 11 10, have two girls but they be in college then., i think so want to save the 200% male or fm be ok i never be in there just to sleep .
Old August 13th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobade4673 View Post
I am a single female, also thinking about taking a cruise in the next few months. To be honest, this would be my first cruise, and I am hesitant using the internet to find a "travel buddy".

A little about me: 31 years old, single, no children (only dogs), living in Alabama. I'd be willing to share more info if you are interested.

Any timeframe, destinations you are interested in?

You can e-mail me at deanna_h4673@yahoo.com
bahamas or cozumel is what i have been looking at me and my girl friend and her kid went to the bahamas in april i loved it
Old August 13th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Beginner

What kind of timeframe were you looking at? I really want to take a 7 day trip (I'm coming home from a deployment, and really need a nice long break). Let me know.
Old August 13th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by counsel View Post
Im a newly single gal 32 female from Illinois looking to go on a cruise Sept or Oct
A picture is worth thousand words and your picture does not say you're 32 regardless if you're young at heart or seasoned traveler/cruiser, I only care if the person is thoughtful and considerate.

I am interested finding another person to share a 14days transatlantic cruise with NCL Gem from Venice, Italy (VCE) to NYC (LGA) on Oct30th thru Nov13th. Cruise & air are extremely reasonable...you can expect $95 per day (included air, cruise, and taxes).

the deadline for final payment is Sunday's eve
Old August 13th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I have a group going on the Norwegian Jewel on November 14th and one lady is looking for a roomate.

The price is quite good (539$pp INCLUDING all taxes and port charges). If you book with my group, you would also get 25$ OBC per person + one bottle of wine for the cabin.

If you are interested, let me know.
Old August 14th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Passenger

I live near Houma, would be delighted to join you. David
Old August 14th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by counsel View Post
We are looking for someone to share cabin expense only with our best man. My son is getting married and all of our cabins are at full capasity. He is SWM 31 years old. Carnival Dream Oct. 30th Western Caribbean
Old August 18th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Beginner

Hey,

We are going on a cruise in October. It is a 5 day cruise, right now we have 1 cabin 2 males and 1 female all friends from a dive club. Would be intersted in getting a 2nd room so we all have some additional space. Let me know if you are interested.
Ship: GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS
Departure Date: 18 OCT 2010
5 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Beginner

Hi...I'm in Illinois too, chicago west burbs. I have been interested in something for the labor day weekend, need to relax and get to know new people. I am a very polite, trustworthy 35 yo professional, very easy to get along with. If interested just drop me a line. Take care.
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Labor Day week cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstopper View Post
Hi...I'm in Illinois too, chicago west burbs. I have been interested in something for the labor day weekend, need to relax and get to know new people. I am a very polite, trustworthy 35 yo professional, very easy to get along with. If interested just drop me a line. Take care.
Already booked on a Labor Day cruise. Please email me at meowcat2@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.
Old August 26th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am a divorced male looking at cruising in Dec. Thinking of dec 4 or 5 on either the RCCL Freedom, Norwegian Epic, Carnaval Freedom or Dream. If these interest you let me know.

Mike
Old August 29th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Beginner

Are you interested in Carnival Destiny Sept. 16th from Miami 4 nts?
Old August 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM
Passenger

Question hey there

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmithc View Post
Are you interested in Carnival Destiny Sept. 16th from Miami 4 nts?
how much is the cost