CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   young professional female seeks female cruisemate for E Caribbean cruise 8/10 or 9/10 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/376154-young-professional-female-seeks-female-cruisemate-e-caribbean-cruise-8-10-9-10-a.html)

world-explorer August 16th, 2010 01:34 AM

young professional female seeks female cruisemate for E Caribbean cruise 8/10 or 9/10

Looking for a straight female cruise mate:
considerate, polite, fun, neat, and easy going....
non/outside smoker and non/social drinker...

It would be great to make a new friend, but at least someone compatible to share a room for reduced rate.

CaribbeanSep 1, 2010 Sep 30, 2010
Aug 28 or Sep 25
7 Day Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL$499.00* Ship:Carnival Dream (newer ship) (carnival offers many social activities.)

Departs from:Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Ports of call:Nassau, BahamasSt. Thomas, UsviSt. Maarten, NA

Veronique August 16th, 2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by world-explorer (Post 1309876)
Looking for a straight female cruise mate:
considerate, polite, fun, neat, and easy going....
non/outside smoker and non/social drinker...

It would be great to make a new friend, but at least someone compatible to share a room for reduced rate.

CaribbeanSep 1, 2010 – Sep 30, 2010
Aug 28 or Sep 25
7 Day Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL$499.00* Ship:Carnival Dream (newer ship) (carnival offers many social activities.)

Departs from:Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Ports of call:Nassau, BahamasSt. Thomas, UsviSt. Maarten, NA

Hello,
I'm not young (late 40's) but I'm professional (Photographer & Periodontist)... :-) but I'm a lot of fun and always hanging out with my younger friends (30 and up)
I was desperately looking to go on a cruise for 7 days starting week of Aug 21th 2010 or better Aug 29th/39th but cannot make up my mind... new to cruise and would rather share a cabin ... to avoid single penalty, but also not to be totally alone!...
as you said: "It would be great to make a new friend, but at least someone compatible to share a room for reduced rate"... :-)

I'm very interested in the cruise you suggest in your post... Did you find someone yet? Would either of those 2 weeks work for you? Would you like to talk about it? We can exchange emails and perhaps phone #s and talk soon... I'm trying to finalize my plans today or in the next couple days...
Looking forward to your prompt response.

Thanks

Veronique

radiant316 August 17th, 2010 01:49 PM

I am a SBF 24 and I am interested in traveling at that time. My email is radiant316@hotmail.com

counsel August 23rd, 2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veronique (Post 1309985)
Hello,
I'm not young (late 40's) but I'm professional (Photographer & Periodontist)... :-) but I'm a lot of fun and always hanging out with my younger friends (30 and up)
I was desperately looking to go on a cruise for 7 days starting week of Aug 21th 2010 or better Aug 29th/39th but cannot make up my mind... new to cruise and would rather share a cabin ... to avoid single penalty, but also not to be totally alone!...
as you said: "It would be great to make a new friend, but at least someone compatible to share a room for reduced rate"... :-)

I'm very interested in the cruise you suggest in your post... Did you find someone yet? Would either of those 2 weeks work for you? Would you like to talk about it? We can exchange emails and perhaps phone #s and talk soon... I'm trying to finalize my plans today or in the next couple days...
Looking forward to your prompt response.

Thanks

Veronique

Hi there I am looking to share a cabin in the next week or 2 if you still need someone to cruise with you. Im 32 and finishing grad school.

Summer2011 May 19th, 2011 07:09 PM

Hi,
My name is Pebble. I am wanting to go on an eastern caribbean cruise in September. I have never cruised before. My husband does not like to travel and my family and friends do not have the time or money and I do not like to go alone. Hope to hear from you.