Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2010, 11:25 AM
Familiar Face

Default Jan 29-Feb 5, 2011 Celebrity Summit

Seeking mature F. to share cabin and share this 7 night group cruise vacation. Strictly Platonic. Share some time/experiences--do some things on our own also. I am 58 yr F. Divorced and happy as a single. My sister is my travel agent and she and her husband will host this cruise.

:oI'm booked on inside cabin from $360.00 plus all the usual fees, tips, etc.:o

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas
Philipsburg, St Maarten
St John's Antigua
Castries, St Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 day sailing--somewhere in there.

I'm honest, considerate, tidy. Play cards, Scrabble, and other games. Enjoy walking and water exercise among many other activities; especially meeting new friends. Summit has Spa Therapy pool available free.--so long as my research is accurate--and it could have certain times it's free. Summit offers reasonably priced enrichment programs.
Most group cruisers will be from S. MN.

I am currently a smoker, but cabin is strictly non-smoking. I don't smoke inside my home.

Please post here and/or Private Message.

This hosted cruise can be viewed at ABSOLUTELY Cruises & Travel - Home
If this link doesn't work, try typing it into your browser. Others have had some trouble with it. My sister is a small business.
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:52 AM
Familiar Face

Default from $360 7 nights S. Caribbean Celebrity Summit 1-29--2-5,2011

:o Did I mention the price? :o
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Familiar Face

The link works. Click on the Hosted Cruise for 2011.
This is a fantastic price for a great itinerary.
San Juan
St Thomas
St Maarten
Antigua
St Lucia
Barbados
1 day at sea
Old September 12th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Familiar Face

Since my sister is a travel agent, she can safely handle the details. She's available for information, and will book a roomy for/with me when I give her the go-ahead. I will never have access to anyone's private info---credit card, etc.
This is a group cruise which she and her husband host. They often take group members to beaches for swimming/snorkeling,and sometimes other excursions where a large shared taxi or 2 works, etc.
This is the 15th annual "Get Out of the Cold" cruise she's organized and she and her husband host. Their 2 grown kids are most often also part of the group and are also very helpful. They've cruised many more times, and this is how she got started as a travel agent.
Old September 17th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Familiar Face

I'm very happy to have connected with roomies/buddies for both my cruises !!!

I'm very pleased with cruisemates.com and will use this site again. People here, and all the information will keep me coming back often.
Thanks to everyone here!
Sig
Old September 24th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruisemates found!! more...

Dorothy, and anyone interested.
I have found roomies for both my cruises. If you or anyone else is still interested, give my sister a call. Her info is in my ads somewhere! If you can't find it, message me and I'll get the info to you. She has a big group for this upcoming group cruise. Not sure how much, or even IF she wants it to get bigger!

7 nights Celebrity Summit, Jan 29 - Feb 5, 2011 San Juan departure port, S Caribbean Itinerary.
From $360 (based on 2 in cabin) + All the usual...

Thanks Everyone at cruisemates!!!

I'll surely use this site again to find a cabin-mate and will continue to visit often!
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Beginner

Default Cruise partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigLO View Post
Seeking mature F. to share cabin and share this 7 night group cruise vacation. Strictly Platonic. Share some time/experiences--do some things on our own also. I am 58 yr F. Divorced and happy as a single. My sister is my travel agent and she and her husband will host this cruise.

:oI'm booked on inside cabin from $360.00 plus all the usual fees, tips, etc.:o

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas
Philipsburg, St Maarten
St John's Antigua
Castries, St Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 day sailing--somewhere in there.

I'm honest, considerate, tidy. Play cards, Scrabble, and other games. Enjoy walking and water exercise among many other activities; especially meeting new friends. Summit has Spa Therapy pool available free.--so long as my research is accurate--and it could have certain times it's free. Summit offers reasonably priced enrichment programs.
Most group cruisers will be from S. MN.

I am currently a smoker, but cabin is strictly non-smoking. I don't smoke inside my home.

Please post here and/or Private Message.

This hosted cruise can be viewed at ABSOLUTELY Cruises & Travel - Home
If this link doesn't work, try typing it into your browser. Others have had some trouble with it. My sister is a small business.
I am a 66 yo female. I am active, but do not do extreme sports (scuba, etc). I would like to be considered for your cruise.

Lois
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Lois,
Thanks for your interest, but I've found companions for both cruises. Keep hunting--you'll find something and someone nice. This site is great!!!