Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Navigator transatlantic or back to back rome may 2010

58 y.o. male, straight, easy going, and considerate looking for a cabinmate from Miami to Rome on the RCCL Navigator of the Seas on May 2, 2010. Price $645--13 days. You also have the option to extend that cruise to a back to back cruise with me on May 15 which is the day that we arrive in Rome. Once the second cruise is complete, you also have the option to spend a few days with me in Rome before heading back to the U.S.
Also, if you are not interested in the transatlantic, but are interested in a cruise from Rome on May 15 with some time in Rome after the cruise, we can do that too.
Please email your reply to me at plrharmony@live.com Thanks, Peter
Sponsored Links