Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik
Smile Sydney to LA on Diamond Sapphire

Great cruise at under $100 day. Looking for cabin mate to avoid single supplement surcharge.

Cruise departs October 23 2010.

If you are returning home, I can offer hospitality in Sydney prior to cruise.

Cheers
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzik View Post
Great cruise at under $100 day. Looking for cabin mate to avoid single supplement surcharge.

Cruise departs October 23 2010.

If you are returning home, I can offer hospitality in Sydney prior to cruise.

Cheers
I met this woman from Panama Canal cruise several years ago and I have personally sailed with her on several occasions. She's a thoughtful and considerate person...I believe she has similar sailing itinerary, but only in September. her name is Nancy and I also believe she visits this forum occasionally. Since I don't know you personally, I won't make any further attempt to refer you, but if she reads this post and decide to contact you, then I hope things work out for you.