Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Beginner

Default Need cruisemate from Europe to South America in Novembre 2011

Need someone to share expenses for this trip.
The line is Royal Caribbean, the ship is Vision of the Seas. Departure Port: Lisbon, destination port: Santos (Sao Paulo). Price is $1280/2 persons/room, that means $640/person/room (interior stateroom).
If you go alone, the price is $940/person/room.
Departure date is 18 november 2011.
Extra details: I am from Romania(Timisoara) and i need this trip because i want to go around the world next year with my bike, and that means i will leave home in september 2011, and i will be in Lisbon in 17 november 2011. I can reserve ticket from my country (from Bucharest) . If someone is interest about this trip, and let's say that person is from Germany or Spain, i don't know how to make about the ticket reservation.
Sponsored Links
Old August 26th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Texas is a beautiful country. I'd suggest you visit if you get the opportunity. yeeehhhawwww! come on down if ya ready for big spanky!