Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default September 30th-October 4th

Hi all, my friends went on a cruise recently and I couldn't get off of work to go. Now I'm able take a 5 day vacation and have no one to go with

About Me:
Single white male, 31 years old, 5'11 195 pounds, irish/german. Likes to relax by the pool with a bucket of beers during the day, dress up for dinner, and then stay out and enjoy the night. disco, karaoke, shows, piano bar, shows, wherever the fun is at, I want to be there. 4am drunken hangouts with random strangers at the pizza bar make up a lot of my most memorable cruise moments. I'm also very respectful and open minded. If you need space just tell me to get lost and I'll sleep on the deck that night.

About You:
I'm really open to anyone. m/f, old/young, black/white/yellow or red like me after 3 days in the sun. Just someone fun to hang out with and non judgmental. I'd actually prefer someone that I wouldn't normally hang out with. It would make the trip a lot more fun to gain new experiences that you would normally never think about.

I have not booked anything yet. I've always sailed carnival and figure I should stick with it as it's always a good time. Here are the contenders in order of which ones I'd like to sail....

Destiny- 4 Day(9/30-10/4) Western Caribbean from Miami, FL(Cozumel)- $269.00
Inspiration- 4 Day(9/30-10/4) Western Caribbean from Tampa, FL (Cozumel)- $319.00
Imagination- 3 Day(10/1-10/4) Bahamas from Miami, FL(Nassau)- $229.00
Sensation- 3 Day(9/30-10/3) Bahamas from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL(Nassau)- $239.00
Elation- 4 Day(9/30-10/4) Western Caribbean from Mobile, AL(Cozumel)- $299.00

If interested, just reply here or send a pm. If not, your missing out on some fun times. Thanks and take care!
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Beginner

I sent you a private message....