Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:44 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Default UPDATED: 14days cruise frm Venice, Italy to NYC $39/day

14days transatlantic cruise w/ NCL Gem from Venice, Italy to NYC on Oct30th thru Nov13th. If you want additional info and itinerary, please visit NCL.com site. The ship will visit Cadiz & Malaga, Spain and Lison & Ponta Delgada, Portugal.

UPDATED:
=======
I will offer to pay for your port fee and taxes. You will only be
responsible for cruise fare which is $549. btw, tax and port fee come $127.

ABOUT TravelBum:

I once read that:

"Writing about ourselves can be misleading. People are not so objective when it comes to describing themselves.

For example:

Dedicated Hedonist......... Abused or neglected child during adolescent
Adventurous...................Sleeps with everyone.
Emotionally Secure...........On medication, high on pot, or alcohol abuse
Free Spirit......................Pot friendly.
Open-minded..................Desperate.
Outgoing........................Loud and embarrassing.
Wants soul mate.............Stalker.
Independent Thinker . . .. Crazy.
Assertive . . . . . . ........ .Pushy & uptight with a mean streak.
Excited About Life?s Journey . . . . .No concept of reality.
Poetic . . . . . . . ... . . . . Lazy.
Youthful . . . . . . . . . . . Over 50 and in major denial.
Friendly . . . . . . . . . . . Never shuts up.
Financially secure. ... . . Has a job."

I totally agree with above and hence I will leave the part "tell me about yourself" when we get to dine on the ship. Anyways, we all make our first critical judgement based on the lo.Ok. Since I am young and stupid, I shall admit to this behavior.

DISCLAIMER:

PLEASE note to ANY American that wants me as cruise mate/travel partner: THIS IS A RESPECTABLE CABIN SHARING ARRANGEMENT WITH NO EXPECTATIONS OTHER THAN CORDIAL COEXISTENCE. I do not care if you're fat, straight, gay, young, seasoned, divorced, single, but if you're rude and disrespectful, then I am not the person to share the cabin with. I am ONLY interested in sharing a cabin with thoughtful ((and)) considerate.
Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2010, 04:13 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelBum View Post
14days transatlantic cruise w/ NCL Gem from Venice, Italy to NYC on Oct30th thru Nov13th. If you want additional info and itinerary, please visit NCL.com site. The ship will visit Cadiz & Malaga, Spain and Lison & Ponta Delgada, Portugal.

UPDATED:
=======
I will offer to pay for your port fee and taxes. You will only be
responsible for cruise fare which is $549. btw, tax and port fee come $127.

ABOUT TravelBum:

I once read that:

"Writing about ourselves can be misleading. People are not so objective when it comes to describing themselves.

For example:

Dedicated Hedonist......... Abused or neglected child during adolescent
Adventurous...................Sleeps with everyone.
Emotionally Secure...........On medication, high on pot, or alcohol abuse
Free Spirit......................Pot friendly.
Open-minded..................Desperate.
Outgoing........................Loud and embarrassing.
Wants soul mate.............Stalker.
Independent Thinker . . .. Crazy.
Assertive . . . . . . ........ .Pushy & uptight with a mean streak.
Excited About Life?s Journey . . . . .No concept of reality.
Poetic . . . . . . . ... . . . . Lazy.
Youthful . . . . . . . . . . . Over 50 and in major denial.
Friendly . . . . . . . . . . . Never shuts up.
Financially secure. ... . . Has a job."

I totally agree with above and hence I will leave the part "tell me about yourself" when we get to dine on the ship. Anyways, we all make our first critical judgement based on the lo.Ok. Since I am young and stupid, I shall admit to this behavior.

DISCLAIMER:

PLEASE note to ANY American that wants me as cruise mate/travel partner: THIS IS A RESPECTABLE CABIN SHARING ARRANGEMENT WITH NO EXPECTATIONS OTHER THAN CORDIAL COEXISTENCE. I do not care if you're fat, straight, gay, young, seasoned, divorced, single, but if you're rude and disrespectful, then I am not the person to share the cabin with. I am ONLY interested in sharing a cabin with thoughtful ((and)) considerate.
Interested in Gem cruise share from Venice to New York on Oct 30. I live on Maui, HI and in Munich,Germany. Respectful/considerate. Forum Name: Travel-light
Old September 4th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

pls PM me your phone number in Hawaii and I will contact you.
Old September 14th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I have deleted the rest of this thread for obvious reasons.

1) Please do NOT ever put personal information into a message board anywhere, no phone numbers or even email addresses. We have a private message service for that which is very easy to use.

2) Many condescending remarks were made on these boards about Americans and certain people. I can recognize poor attempts at humor amd I don't think they were made to be intentionally hateful. We have access to IP address at the admin level and I can see where y'all live anyway.

But please recognize that any statements that are insulting, stereotyping or personal attacks have their limits and are not acceptable on these boards.

3) We do not get involved with transaction between cruisers but there ways thoughtful people will choose to cruise together and they don't involve last minute payments by PayPal, etc. If you want to travel with another individual you need to have proof the offer is legitimate. Copies of reservations and other documents should be made available.

Please be careful. It has never happened here that we know of, but if you somehow get scammed or just end up losing money because someone breaks a promise to you we at CruiseMates cannot be responsible.
Old September 14th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thank you Paul.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:12 AM
Beginner

Sounds good to me! 73, Ivy Leage educated, totally sane and playful guy. I live in Palm Springs and available..........Write me direct at Ezduz44@aol.com, please?

Bob Fosse