Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Beginner

Default Need a Cruisemate wanting to Criuse Late Dec or in Jan

Im looking to cruise on a 7 day, in Late Dec or anytime in Jan, Open to travel from any Port in the US.

About me: 30 y/o Single Female, non smoker, no kids, love to travel. If you want to know more or interested please message me.
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
Familiar Face

I am a teacher, SWM, 65, straight, who would enjoy sharing a cruise to beat the single price. We can hang out, or go our separate ways, doesn't matter to me.
No classes January. Can fly anywhere or we can leave from LA for the RCCI 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. I can pick you up at LAX.
Let me know if any of this is interesting.
Ken
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to victorjg
Default Bags Packed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry0105 View Post
Im looking to cruise on a 7 day, in Late Dec or anytime in Jan, Open to travel from any Port in the US.

About me: 30 y/o Single Female, non smoker, no kids, love to travel. If you want to know more or interested please message me.
52 M Single very flexible. I am non smoker, very neat and clean would like to share a cabin. Bags packed and ready to roll.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by computer.nerd View Post
I am a teacher, SWM, 65, straight, who would enjoy sharing a cruise to beat the single price. We can hang out, or go our separate ways, doesn't matter to me.
No classes January. Can fly anywhere or we can leave from LA for the RCCI 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. I can pick you up at LAX.
Let me know if any of this is interesting.
Ken
Hi! I will be cruising on the Explorer of the Seas on December 19 2010 'til January 2011. (From Cape Liberty New-Jersay) 2weeks.

My aunt, a Head Nurse, would like to join my party (myself, my mother & my 2 children) but she doesn't want to pay the single supplement. She is looking for a cabin mate.

If you are interested, please contact me.
Old September 23rd, 2010, 07:13 AM
Familiar Face

Default You'd Love This Cruise ... :o)

FastDeal # 21230 Carnival Miracle

03/03/11 8 nites $579

Out of Ft Lauderdale to St. Maarten/St.Lucia/St. Kitts

I'm an officer w/m lookin' for a n/s cabin mate.

Great ship - one of the best cruises for the $$$

stevemcld@gmail.com

Send me an email - I'll send a picture. This goes in Jan, too!
Old September 23rd, 2010, 06:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

48 yrs old non smoker professional lady loves to cruise would love a cruise in January. Saw a great one for 7 days balcony under $600.00 a person. Would love to find some one to cruise with and share the cost. Carnival Baltimore MD to the bahamas.
Old November 5th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Beginner

Hello,

I am a 39 y.o. SF, non-smoking, I do like to drink, dance, and I will sing a little.

I found a Carnival Cruise - 7 days - departing on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - starting at $399 pp (inside room) from Baltimore, MD.

The cruise schedule is as folows:

1/16/10: DP Baltimore @ 430PM
1/17/10: Day at Sea
1/18/10: Day at Sea
1/19/10: AR Port Canaveral, FL (7AM-7PM)
1/20/10: AR Nassau Bahamas (11AM-10PM)
1/21/10: AR Freeport Bahamas (7AM-2PM)
1/22/10: Day at Sea
1/23/10: AR Baltimore @ 9AM

If youre interested in traveling please do not hesitate to contact me at lamochaprincess@verizon.net.

I get interline rates with Carnival Crusie Lines through my employer.

ChaDes
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Beginner

Default Serenade of the Seas - Jan 22-29

Hi Cherry,

I'm 31 y/o going on my second cruise with my wife, best friend and her girlfriend. Now my sister-in-law and her friend decided to also join us. I have a single (male) friend who wanted to also come along, but was put off by the huge cost to go solo. We are all in our early 30's and from the Northeast (NJ, DC, Balt and Philly). The cruise leaves out of San Juan, PR. Let me know if you have any interest; if not, good luck on your adventure.

Kevin
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Familiar Face

RCCL has an awesome deal for Mexico on the Mariner for a Junior suite under a grand!!! anyway you can go Nov 28th?

I need a cruise buddy I really want to go on this cruise!!! I may just bite the bullet and do a solo for the first time.
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Beginner

well am 55 and love crusing. first part of jan is fine
Old November 30th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Familiar Face

Hello!

I am a SWF, 47, with varied interests just looking to get away before starting a new job. I have found 3 affordable cruises on Dec 11 or 12 out of Fort Lauderdale and have attached the comparison below.

Cruise Results

Let me know if you are interested : ryan@amesburycenterforhealing.com
Old December 1st, 2010, 05:47 PM
Beginner

I am a 33 year old SWM. I am looking for some interested in a this specific 7 day cruise (itenerary below). I already have the room (inside cabin) for right $750; including port fees and taxes it's yours.

A little about me; I enjoy to travel and do have some friends already on this cruise (my best friend, his wife, mother and sister - another friend with his girlfriend - all between ages of 30-33 except Mom). The best part of vacation for me is meeting new people and this would just be another avenue to do so. I would be fine with someone that would hang out or just like to do their own thing. I basically can't find anyone interested in going this week and don't want to pay for the room alone (had a friend bail out). If interested email me at bzekus@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out.

Cruise Itenerary
Sun Dec 19 Tampa, FL 4:00pm
Mon Dec 20 At Sea
Tue Dec 21 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:00am 4:00pm
Wed Dec 22 Cozumel, Mexico 10:00am 6:00pm
Thu Dec 23 Belize City, Belize 8:00am 5:00pm
Fri Dec 24 Roatan, Honduras 8:00am 3:00pm
Sat Dec 25 At Sea
Sun Dec 26 Tampa, FL 8:00am
Old December 3rd, 2010, 02:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to kengaroo59

Still looking??
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Beginner

Quote:

Hey Cherry,

If you still haven't found a cruise, I've got one for you. Leaving out of New Orleans January 2, on Norweigian Spirit. Two stops in Mexico, Belize City, and Honduras. If you are interested, let me know and I'll give you more details about me and about the cruise.

Rodney
Old December 5th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for cruisemate for RCCL Dec. 19th from Miami

Quote:

Hello,
Might you be interested in RCCL, Liberty of The Seas sailing from Miami on Dec. 19th? I am looking for a cruisemate. I am a young 58, non smoker - and a diamond member on RCCL. Please email me at reneerotta@aol.com if you are interested.
Best,
Renee
Old December 15th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Beginner

OK, sounds great. What do I need to do?
Old December 18th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to Rayan Send a message via Skype™ to Rayan

Hi,

I'm a 36 single male from Philadelphia, looking for a cruise companion. I'm available from Dec 22 until Jan 4. Please let me know if you are interested/still available or need more info. Thanks!

Cheers,

Rayan
Old December 19th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Familiar Face

Hi sherry i have picked 3 or 4 cruises in jan starting the 8 all from fort lauderdale the 8 or 9 or 16 or 23 all 7 day cruises i am rerady to do any of them or all of them so let me know your phone # and i will call you nytime you want or give me a call anatime tomorrow at 901 837 0608 cause i will be in tunica monday ok bye fern from canada i am 68 years old going on 50 lol lol but if you looking for a good cabjn mate i am very easy we can go each our way or do activities togetter i like to go to the dining room every nite i play poker and go to shows and go on land to visit. You can have plenty of room time cause i am not in the room too long during the day so give me a call or sned me your # and we will talk bye fern
Old December 19th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Familiar Face

Sorry ryan i was answering to sherry i am not available for cruising before jan 6 or 7 bye fern
Old December 19th, 2010, 03:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to mdcsr52

Hi Cherry,
I'm interested in you and your post would like to discuse this with you. I have traveled all over the world but never cruised. if you are interested in my profile please contact me. Thanks Michael