Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Passenger

Default Panama Canal Acapulco to Ft. Lauderdale Oct. 16

Need a roommate for return trip through Panama Canal on Coral Princess October 16-26 leaving from Acapulco ending in Ft. Lauderdale. Vaca-to-go has this 10 day cruise for $399 today...The price is cheaper than flying home (I booked the going trip from Ft. Lauderdale to Acapulco a month ago). Anybody interested? I'm 50, SBF easygoing, just need to not pay single supplement. Should be a blast. If you have time, consider booking the trip both ways, and we can share the return. Need to know immediately. you can reach me at jeanmariem@aol.com, too, put panama canal in the title.

Ahoy,
Jean-Marie