Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Hazthor
Default December 2nd 12 nights on the Amsterdam, Mexico

I am looking for someone to share cabin for this one to save paying double! it sounds like a good itinerary - Sea of Cortez and two days in PV, and Mazatlan and San Diego ... VACtoGO has a fare of around $700 CAN for Ocean View - although that is probably obstructed - could check a higher category.

I am 70ish Brit Canadian from Vancouver, B.C. Canada. Easygoing, good sense of humour, independent, don't smoke, social drink, and LOVE to cruise! My sister can't make this one ... Anyone interested?? I have done this trip several times and it's a fave. Cheers, H

Last edited by Hazthor; October 11th, 2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: forgot to put itinerary
Sponsored Links
Old October 13th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hello,
I sent you a PM I'm interested.
Thank you,
Ed