Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Familiar Face

Cool Looking for a cruise companion

I'm thinking I would like to take a cruise in May for my birthday. I would like to find someone to share the cost with. I am 30 years old S/W/F. I don't smoke and drink a little. I love going to the pool, spa and ice skating(if the ship has a rink). I enjoy cruising for the food, the people and the experience. If you want to go on our own that is find with me or we can hang out. I'm relatively neat and I don't hog the bathroom :-).

The cruises I am looking at are:

4 Night Bahamas Cruise on Monarch Of The Seas leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida on May 16, 2011.

4 Night Bahamas Cruise on Majesty Of The Seas leaving from Miami, Florida on May 16, 2011.

9 Night Bermuda And Caribbean Cruise on Explorer Of The Seas leaving from Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey on May 12, 2011.

7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Serenade Of The Seas leaving from San Juan, Puerto Rico on May 15, 2011.

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Allure Of The Seas leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on May 15, 2011.

I haven't quite narrowed it down. I'm trying to keep it open for a companion. I really want to be at sea for my birthday which is why I chose these cruises.

Let me know if interested.

LisaAnne
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Beginner

hi lisa, you sound pretty cool. r u ok w/male roomate? chk out my post if interestd & reply back so we can try to exchange pics. i wld like to cruise this Halloween weeknd too but can wait 'til nxt year as well.
bye
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default mid may cruise

I am avialable mid May to share cabin.
Old November 9th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Beginner

Default Wanna celebrate your birthday early this year?

I'm 31 y/o going on my second cruise with my wife, best friend and her girlfriend. Now my sister-in-law and her friend decided to also join us. I have a single (male) friend who wanted to also come along, but was put off by the huge cost to go solo. We are all in our early 30's and from the Northeast (NJ, DC, Balt and Philly). The cruise leaves out of San Juan, PR. Let me know if you have any interest; if not, good luck on your adventure.

P.S. Also from Maryland - Kevin
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Passenger

i want to go but my parents wont led me go because im handicapped and not good with money
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Familiar Face

If you have any interest in the Holland American, Vendeem, cruise to Bermuda for May 15th, I'd be interested in going.

I'm a straight, very young 62, year old female professional.

Lynne
Old November 13th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffle Shuffle View Post
I'm 31 y/o going on my second cruise with my wife, best friend and her girlfriend. Now my sister-in-law and her friend decided to also join us. I have a single (male) friend who wanted to also come along, but was put off by the huge cost to go solo. We are all in our early 30's and from the Northeast (NJ, DC, Balt and Philly). The cruise leaves out of San Juan, PR. Let me know if you have any interest; if not, good luck on your adventure.

P.S. Also from Maryland - Kevin

=====

hey -

i'm looking at a Dec 11 Celebrity cruise out of puerto rico (details below). don't suppose it's the same one you & your friends are looking at? if so, i'm very interested in sharing a cabin; was hoping to get a balcony.

FYI: i'm 31, male, originally from upstate ny, living in san francisco for the past 6 yrs, don't smoke.

Departs San Juan aboard Celebrity Cruises– Celebrity Summit
Sailing Date(s): December 11, 2010
1 San Juan, Puerto Rico --- 8:30 p.m.
2 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
3 Frederiksted, St. Croix 7:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
4 St. John's, Antigua 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
5 Roseau, Dominica 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
6 St. George's, Grenada 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
7 At Sea --- ---
8 San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00 a.m. ---
Old December 5th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Beginner

Hi LisaAnne,

I'm a 31 swf interested in going on the 4 Night Bahamas Cruise on Majesty Of The Seas leaving from Miami, Florida on May 16, 2011. I live in San Diego County, CA...I've always wanted to go to Miami so, even after the cruise I can spend another couple of days there to go to all the club spots (I love to go dancing). Let me know what your plans are, I think we would hit it off and have a fun girls trip!