Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for female cruise mate for March 2011

I am a non-smoking (can't be around smoke), active, sociable, professional 62year old female, looking for a female cabin mate to cut costs on two, back to back 7-day Celebrity Summit Cruises for the Southern Caribbean. Have booked a balcony cabin for March 17 and March 26 out of San Juan. Can be as a companion as well as alone. Please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

Lynne
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2010, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynneb2013 View Post
I am a non-smoking (can't be around smoke), active, sociable, professional 62year old female, looking for a female cabin mate to cut costs on two, back to back 7-day Celebrity Summit Cruises for the Southern Caribbean. Have booked a balcony cabin for March 17 and March 26 out of San Juan. Can be as a companion as well as alone. Please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

Lynne
I am a 66 year old married female and have been checking this board periodically to see if there would be a match for me. I may be interested in going on the 26th of March with you, unless you need to have the same person on both cruises. Are they 2 different itineraries? I would like to get aquainted some before I commit. I am active and friendly and don't smoke, but I don't party. If this is a problem for you, let me know.
Old October 21st, 2010, 09:22 PM
Beginner

I posted a reply earlier and said that I don't party. I should have said that I don't drink. I do like to hear rock and roll and take dance classes. I did that on a Royal Caribbean cruise and really enjoyed it. I also enjoy going on excursions.
Old October 25th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynneb2013 View Post

Lynne
Found a roommate yet? I'm interested. Have you booked? If so, how much? Can we upgrade cheaply to a balcony? I'm a non-smoker, independent. Alright, I'm elderly (75) but that should not be important.
Old October 25th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Lynne,

My name is Ian, I am also looking for a cruise friend to cut the single supp.

I took a 7 night cruise out of San Juan Puerto Rico last winter with a female I met on here. we both had a great time & everything went well.

I am looking to go again & am looking for someone so we don't have to pay the single supp.

If you have interest. I would like to talk & see how we get a long.

Ian
Old October 26th, 2010, 01:10 AM
First Mate

hi Lynne or any of you interested in southern Caribbean,

I'd like to go on the Summit sailing that visits Grenada to visit some friends there. This is the departure on March 19th, but I can go earlier, or on another ship as long as it is not more than 10 day trip. The list of all sailings less than 12 days, less than $1200, Dec-March that stop in Grenada includes many 7 and 10 day cruises from both Celebrity and Princess, and 7 day cruises on RCI.

I'd be glad to chat with any of you to decide if we'd get along, and which cruise to choose. I have been happy so far with inside rooms, but can be flexable on that. check my cruisemates profile and previous posts to find out more info about me if you like.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Patricia,

No I haven't found a cruise mate yet. Are you interested in both cruises?

I have already booked the same balcony room for both cruises. It's on the back of the ship. They have charged me $1887.28 for the room for each week. I'm sure there is a slight tax for an additional person, but your cost for the two weeks would run around $1900. I'm also planning to fly into San Juan on March 17th. I never trust the weather out of Boston. I've booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express in the Condado area for $152 per night.

This is the link for the cruise on March 19th:

Show Cruise Information

This is the link for the cruise on March 26th:

Show Cruise Information

Lynne
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Familiar Face

Typo. The first cruise is March 19th.
Old November 8th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Ian,

Are you interested in two 7 night back to back cruises to the Caribbean, the last two weeks of March. If you are, please contact me directly at Lynneb2013@yahoo.com

Lynne