CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   41 YO Straight SBF Seeking cruise buddy (Male or Female) (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/377816-41-yo-straight-sbf-seeking-cruise-buddy-male-female.html)

MS Laker 90230 October 31st, 2010 09:59 PM

41 YO Straight SBF Seeking cruise buddy (Male or Female)

Hi,

I am interested taking a cruise in 2011 and looking for a cruise mate to share cabin costs. Race and Gender do not matter, but would like someone in 30s-40s. I am 41 years old, Straight, female, a non smoker in the Dallas TX area. I am considerate, tidy, social drinker and would be a great room mate!. I am open to spending time together or we can keep to ourselves alone. My interests include siteseeing, shopping, shore excursions. If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a note so we can talk and make plans! :)

Mztracey69 November 2nd, 2010 09:02 PM

Hey, I'm 41 sbf as well looking for a crusie mate for feb 20th out of Galveston. We have alot of the same interest so let me know...... Tracey

teds7373 November 3rd, 2010 01:51 PM

hi,
nice post. chk out mine & reply back if interested so we can xchg contac info & chk each other out.
bye

teds7373 November 3rd, 2010 01:56 PM

hi,
eml back if interestd so we can exchg pics! i tried to enlarge yours on here but unable. we can just eml each othr direct.
thnks!

usarmyretired December 5th, 2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MS Laker 90230 (Post 1326391)
Hi,

I am interested taking a cruise in 2011 and looking for a cruise mate to share cabin costs. Race and Gender do not matter, but would like someone in 30s-40s. I am 41 years old, Straight, female, a non smoker in the Dallas TX area. I am considerate, tidy, social drinker and would be a great room mate!. I am open to spending time together or we can keep to ourselves alone. My interests include siteseeing, shopping, shore excursions. If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a note so we can talk and make plans! :)

Have you already found a roomie?

HawaiinJimmy December 15th, 2010 10:43 PM

I am a straight SBM, 48 yrs. old, and I'm looking to share a cabin from LA, SD, or Ensenada to Hawaii. I don't fly, so this is the best way. I just want to get to Hawaii without flying.

Can be buddies or keep to myself, no problem for me.

lilith November 20th, 2011 05:00 PM

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.

lilith November 20th, 2011 05:04 PM

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.