Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2010, 09:59 PM
Beginner

Red face 41 YO Straight SBF Seeking cruise buddy (Male or Female)

Hi,

I am interested taking a cruise in 2011 and looking for a cruise mate to share cabin costs. Race and Gender do not matter, but would like someone in 30s-40s. I am 41 years old, Straight, female, a non smoker in the Dallas TX area. I am considerate, tidy, social drinker and would be a great room mate!. I am open to spending time together or we can keep to ourselves alone. My interests include siteseeing, shopping, shore excursions. If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a note so we can talk and make plans!
Sponsored Links
Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:02 PM
Passenger

Hey, I'm 41 sbf as well looking for a crusie mate for feb 20th out of Galveston. We have alot of the same interest so let me know...... Tracey
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
Beginner

hi,
nice post. chk out mine & reply back if interested so we can xchg contac info & chk each other out.
bye
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:56 PM
Beginner

hi,
eml back if interestd so we can exchg pics! i tried to enlarge yours on here but unable. we can just eml each othr direct.
thnks!
Old December 5th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Laker 90230 View Post
Hi,

I am interested taking a cruise in 2011 and looking for a cruise mate to share cabin costs. Race and Gender do not matter, but would like someone in 30s-40s. I am 41 years old, Straight, female, a non smoker in the Dallas TX area. I am considerate, tidy, social drinker and would be a great room mate!. I am open to spending time together or we can keep to ourselves alone. My interests include siteseeing, shopping, shore excursions. If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a note so we can talk and make plans!
Have you already found a roomie?
Old December 15th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Beginner

I am a straight SBM, 48 yrs. old, and I'm looking to share a cabin from LA, SD, or Ensenada to Hawaii. I don't fly, so this is the best way. I just want to get to Hawaii without flying.

Can be buddies or keep to myself, no problem for me.
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.