Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to kirareed
Default Seeking cruisemate for NCL Dec18-25 Honolulu

Seeking nonsmoking/non drug user cruisemate of any age/race/gender/sexual orientation. I am a 35 year old black female that wants to take the Pride of America cruise around Hawaii departing on Dec 18. If you want to book excursions together or go solo, I am fine with that, depending on what the excursion is. I do not want to pay the extra fare for the dbl occupancy room. Inside rooms start at $1099. I am easy going, like to do lots of things and sometimes nothing at all. Past trips include Costa Rica with all the bells/whistles, Turk/Caicos, all over Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Austria, Italy, Germany, Switzerland. I have skydived, jumped off cliffs, and really enjoyed myself on solo trips and with friends that were able to travel. I have friends that are between the ages of 25-80. If you are elderly and want to cruise but afraid to go alone, I am a safe person. I was a police officer for 5 years in the US Navy and before that worked in corporate america type jobs. Currently a full time student at Univ of Phoenix. If you are interested please send me an email or if you know anyone that is interested please send them my info. Thanks for reading. I also have a travel agent that I have been booking through since the 90's. Joyce Andrews (800) 681-6203Joyce.Andrews@AvoyaTravel.comVisit: America's Vacation Center we can book through her. Thanks!

Last edited by kirareed; November 13th, 2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: i was going to add something else, decided against it.
Sponsored Links