CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruisemate (m or f) needed for 2nd week of dec-flexible on details out of south flo (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/378202-cruisemate-m-f-needed-2nd-week-dec-flexible-details-out-south-flo.html)

by_the_sea November 19th, 2010 04:54 AM

Cruisemate (m or f) needed for 2nd week of dec-flexible on details out of south flo

Just booked one cruise for the end of nov-dec 4th & looking for a cruisemate for a second cruise around the 2nd week of dec...I WOULD like to get on the oasis out of lauderdale on dec 11 for $799 each or allure dec 12th for $849 (both 7 days); but if to expensive then there is a 5 night eastern carribean on the carnival destiny out of miami for $299. Here I'll make this easy...I'm flexible from dec 4th to dec 12th....I am leaving the country after that travelling, so I'm trying to get another cruise done to carribean...so any ship out of ft. lauderdale or miami is fine; I'll stay a week in miami till cruise date...obviously the faster the cheaper, as they like to raise prices again...Thanks

by_the_sea November 19th, 2010 05:05 AM

Just found out holland has great prices for 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN for 399- on dec 10th going to fort Lauderdale, Florida, US; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg (St. Maarten), AN; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.

ShareCruises November 19th, 2010 07:37 AM

HI....we have an opening for a gal to share outside on a 3 night Imagination for Dec 10...only $256

and.....a super cruise Jan 30....about 30 singles all over 45 on the Glory to Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas, Grand Turk

you can join our cruise site and see if something appeals to you??

I am not going but we do have a small group on Epic Nov 27

feel free to email me....estymeetup at aol.com
thanks

bessie November 22nd, 2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by by_the_sea (Post 1329656)
Just booked one cruise for the end of nov-dec 4th & looking for a cruisemate for a second cruise around the 2nd week of dec...I WOULD like to get on the oasis out of lauderdale on dec 11 for $799 each or allure dec 12th for $849 (both 7 days); but if to expensive then there is a 5 night eastern carribean on the carnival destiny out of miami for $299. Here I'll make this easy...I'm flexible from dec 4th to dec 12th....I am leaving the country after that travelling, so I'm trying to get another cruise done to carribean...so any ship out of ft. lauderdale or miami is fine; I'll stay a week in miami till cruise date...obviously the faster the cheaper, as they like to raise prices again...Thanks

hi i would love to join you but i will only be able to take vacation from dec 26-jan 2or 3

let me know if you can move that

bessie

bessie November 22nd, 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by by_the_sea (Post 1329661)
Just found out holland has great prices for 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN for 399- on dec 10th going to fort Lauderdale, Florida, US; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg (St. Maarten), AN; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.

hi would you like to take vacation from dec 26-jan2 let me know if we share the cost will be less send me an email bessiek_synergy@hotmail.com i would like an answer right away

bessie

one_last_sunset November 23rd, 2010 04:59 AM

sounds great I sent you an email...feel free to ask whatever you need too & which cruise you would like to go on...