Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Beginner

Smile Sixty six year old male seeking female cruise companion

Looking for a female cruise companion for January 9, 2010, on the Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Sea. Seven day cruise leaves Galveston, Texas and travels to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. Cost of inside room, $539 to $559 depending on state residence. Room expense split 50/50. Explore Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. Maybe a fishing trip at Belize. Not looking for anything but someone to share room expenses, dinning companion, and a port exploring friend. Probably someone 50 years old or above without any criminal background or addiction problems. I worked for the government, have no criminal background, no addiction problems, financially secure, not looking for a wife or girlfriend, love to travel and explore the world. Just looking for a non married female friend to share traveling experiences.
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Admiral

Hope you find someone. I'm 66, but in Florida. Sailing Dec 5 solo (but would have preferred otherwise). Most posts want younger people to sail with them. I enjoy having at least one person to connect to.
Old November 28th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Admiral

Another 1 poster disappears into the sunset
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Beginner

Default Ruthlessboss

Thanks for the reply. I was in Florida two weeks ago and stayed on the beach at Englewood. Had a great time. Fished for giant Sea Bass and caught 10 that weighed over 150 lbs. each. Of course you can't keep them but it was fun. I am planning on a trip to Costa Rica for April or May.