CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Guy cabinmate wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/378346-guy-cabinmate-wanted.html)

in2boats November 27th, 2010 11:52 AM

Guy cabinmate wanted

Hello...
I'm a 37 yr old single gwm looking to cruise in January or February.
I'm having a hard time finding a roommate... or even finding people
who love to cruise as much as I do. I haven't booked yet, so would like some collaboration from you.

I've been on roughly 12 cruises...prefer Celebrity and Princess and desire a Southern Caribbean destination, anywhere from 4-10 days.
I have my eye on a couple choices, but I totally welcome your ideas and suggestions, too. I'm not opposed to hearing from anyone who is seeking a roommate...just let me know what you've got booked. I'm always looking to cruise.

I live in a suburb of Chicago, I'm a really easy-going, nice, masculine, honest guy. I work the 9-5 corporate job and I'm finding that I need a vacation right now. If you're gay, straight, any age range--all good to me.
It would be nice to travel as buddies, hang out a bit, etc., but if you're just looking for someone to split a cabin...I may be okay with that, too.

Hope to hear from ya.
J

EZGOIT November 29th, 2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in2boats (Post 1330938)
Hello...
who love to cruise as much as I do. I haven't booked yet, so would like some collaboration from you.

I've been on roughly 12 cruises...prefer Celebrity and Princess and desire a Southern Caribbean destination, anywhere from 4-10 days.
I have my eye on a couple choices, but I totally welcome your ideas and suggestions, too. I'm not opposed to hearing from anyone who is seeking a roommate...just let me know what you've got booked. I'm always looking to cruise.

I live in a suburb of Chicago, I'm a really easy-going, nice, masculine, honest guy. I work the 9-5 corporate job and I'm finding that I need a vacation right now. If you're gay, straight, any age range--all good to me.
It would be nice to travel as buddies, hang out a bit, etc., but if you're just looking for someone to split a cabin...I may be okay with that, too.

Hope to hear from ya.
J

Make it the first week in December and we can cruise.

esotericshaman November 29th, 2010 01:42 AM

I'm in my late forties, SBM, college educated, live in central Texas been on two 7-day Carribean cruises and it has been four years since my last one. It's overdue for my next one.
Being a military brat and veteran, I'm an experienced traveller.

It make since to share the stateroom, in order to avoid the singles' surcharge.
Also open and interested in making a new friend.

I'm interested in chatting further!

Peace!!!

J.

california dave January 8th, 2011 11:44 PM

Have You Found A CruiseMate Yet?

Hi J,

I would be interested, if you haven't already found a cruisemate.

Dave

totoro January 11th, 2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZGOIT (Post 1331202)
Make it the first week in December and we can cruise.

Hi there,

I am also looking for a cruise mate to split a cabin on a royal caribbean 7-day southern caribbean cruise leaving from san juan on 19March. This would be my first cruise experience though. I'm also 37 years old, professional, hipanic. I live in Virginia and need a break from this cold weather! We can get an inside cabin for $550 each (plust tax / fees). Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

kcannava January 12th, 2011 08:54 PM

tell me more... Im married but looking to travel without my wife. Her smoking has increased to the point that I cant take it in that lil cabin. I have been on 20 cruises and enjoy the southern caribbbean as well. I like to scuba, snorkle or just sightsee. Looking to do this pretty soon...we just had another 8" of snow today...3rd storm in last 5 days!!

plainsail January 13th, 2011 08:10 PM

Interested! I'm at jr1234554@yahoo.com

Franko January 17th, 2011 09:32 AM

Hi J ,Have you found a companion for your cruise? are you still thinking southern Caribbean out of San Juan?or would you consider a 6-8 nigher out of Miami? I prefer San Juan its just the air for san juan just went up for Boston-San Juan and miami is a bit more reasonable. I have been on 6 cruises ,mostly on Norwegian but also with now defunct Windjammer Cruises.I am 53,gwm live on Marthas Vineyard in Mass. and I hate single supplements..even if I dont cruise this winter,I would like to establish contact with some folks who,like me,are trying to avoid single supplements

kjohn2907 January 17th, 2011 11:03 AM

Hi - I'm new to cruising and happened to find this site as I was looking at cruises this morning. GWM, 44, also in Chicago. Was hoping to get away late in the month or right after the Bears win the Super Bowl(!), but can't get anyone to commit. I was looking at Celebrity/Caribbean but totally open to suggestion since I'm new to this. I'm busy at the office so was only looking at 4-5 nights. Anyway, if this one doesn't work out maybe we could meet sometime and plan something else; I'm always looking for buddies who can do a quick getaway. email is kjohn2907@yahoo.com

Franko January 18th, 2011 06:28 PM

time to cruise

just want to go cruisng here! looking to share a decent itinerary cruise preferably out of miami or san juan..miami has cheaper airfares from the northeast anyway..and anytime in beginning of february before the kiddie vacation..looking at an inside cabin or a deal with an upgrade:cool:

Ode2Joy January 19th, 2011 04:37 PM

Frank,
I wrote a reply to you from my post.

If you have some specific itineraries or cruises, do share them, either from Miami or San Juan

O2J

tetragram January 19th, 2011 10:17 PM

hey, Chicago burbs here as well, looking for first cruise late Jan or Feb, 28, preferrably a 4 night just to get my feet wet, caribbean somewhere. Im 38, professional, bi, work schedule more flexible with 2nd half of the month.

lets_cruise09 January 20th, 2011 03:05 AM

Hi J,
My last cruise in Dec. was to the Carribean on the Crown Princess which I really enjoyed. Would you consider a Mediterrean/Greek Isle cruise in July? I would prefer to book it on NCL since I made a deposit with them while I was on a transatlantic last Nov., but would consider Princess, Celebrity.
I live in the Los Angeles area, a single 46 yr male and work as a realtor.
My email is buy_sell_refi@yahoo.com
Michael

chef_toy February 26th, 2011 05:10 PM

cruise

any luck yet am looking to cruise end of Mar -April

CruiserDave March 5th, 2011 04:56 AM

Hey, I love cruising and can't find a cruise buddy. I love the Holland America ships and want to go on their 30 day round trip Ft. Lauderdale to Lima, Peru. It's only $73/day (try to find a nice motel for that price) ... price just went from $1,999 to $2,199 because of the increase in fuel prices. I just wanted to say if you want to keep me in mind for future cruises give me a shout at gaydave98052@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Dave

CruiserDave March 5th, 2011 05:02 AM

Hey, I love cruising and can't find a cruise buddy. I love the Holland America ships and want to go on their 30 day round trip Ft. Lauderdale to Lima, Peru. It's only $73/day (try to find a nice motel for that price) ... price just went from $1,999 to $2,199 because of the increase in fuel prices. I just wanted to say if you want to keep me in mind for future cruises give me a shout at gaydave98052@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Dave

guillaume March 27th, 2011 12:43 AM

Hey There: I am Bill, a gay white male of 66 yrs young-well travelledand well cruised!
I have an inside single res on Rotterdam VI ( which I have salied on and find very gay-friendly) I would like to share cost of outside cabin ( to reduce single supplement)
This ship leaves Lima, Peru (after 3 days for Ecuador and 3 stops in Central America and 3 in Mexico arriving SanDiego Dec 20ith-it begins Dec 4th. If interestedit does go on 14 more days to Hawaii and back to SD-The first portion of 17 days is around $2,000 depending what class of outside and deck-I shall be hiking and touring around Machu Picchu for ten days and staying at a gay owned lovely condo on the Beach near Lima for 3 nights ( I booked at $55.00 per night on airb&b.com. If this interests you at all, please drop me a line at: williamannett@att.net Regards, Bill

looking_for_cruise_mates June 22nd, 2011 11:25 PM

Hi, are you still looking for a cruise partner? I have been looking at last minute Greek cruises. Interested?

andruir June 26th, 2011 09:22 PM

I am hispanic, age 51, I like traveling and I would like to find someone to share cost. My pictures are below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink

my email: andruir@gmail.com

Franko June 27th, 2011 12:45 PM

hey there I know this is way past your desired departure dates for a cruise but if you are thinking in future of a transatlantic or repositioning cruise let me know..there are a lot of excellent ones at the end of the winter season

rojcohen June 30th, 2011 10:57 AM

I want to go on the cruise that leaves this saturday July 2 from FLL on oasis of the seas in order to join my family. U can have the cabin to yourself. U are welcome to join my family. Let me know. Spontaneous?

sewerworker July 19th, 2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in2boats (Post 1330938)
Hello...

Hope to hear from ya.
J

I have already booked an interior room in the spa section of the ship (meaning room price includes full access to hydropool/sauna/etc) on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral, FL, for 7 days starting January 14, 2012. Looking for a masculine guy around my age to share the room with. Must be non-smoker. Don't care if you are gay or straight.

I am 28 yrs old (will be 29 by January), white, non-smoker, light drinker. I have been on one cruise so far, but I have booked two for 2012. Must be able to go January 14-21, 2012, because the room has already been booked.

-Keith

sewerworker August 1st, 2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tetragram (Post 1344166)
hey, Chicago burbs here as well, looking for first cruise late Jan or Feb, 28, preferrably a 4 night just to get my feet wet, caribbean somewhere. Im 38, professional, bi, work schedule more flexible with 2nd half of the month.

Are you still looking to go on a cruise in January 2012? I've booked a spa interior cabin for January 14-21 on Carnival to Eastern Caribean. I am a non-smoker, 28 yr old, single white male. Easy to get along with.