Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Familiar Face

Default 7-day December 11 or 12 cruise - 3 inexpensive ones to chose from!

Just hoping for a cabin-mate for a last minute, much needed get-away.
If we end up hanging out together a bit - great, if not, that's fine too.

December 12- MSC Poisea $249 (inside)
December 11- Royal Caribbean, Serenade of the Seas $349 (inside)
December 11 - Crown Princess $414 (inside) (last choice due to price)

I'd actually like to try the Poisea because it is inexpensive and I'd like to try a new line. My research shows it might like it even more than Princess as they seem to focus on the things that are important to me- but I'd go for Royal Caribbean or the Crown Princess if airfares were reasonable. I've been on a Carnival, a Celebrity, and 2 Princess cruises.

I am SWF, mid-40s, starting a new job in January so travel will be limited to my "2 weeks" vacation time very soon. One last jaunt before tackling the 8-5 world! I do not care about creed, color, gender, religion (as long as you don't try and convert me!) or sexual preference. I am just looking for a safe, independent person with whom I can share the cabin. You can reply to this thread, but I will get your message right away if you email me directly at ryan@amesburycenterforhealing.com.
Sponsored Links