Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruise to Antartica before prices goes up!!

This was posted many times by accident when I replied to people who replied to a post for a woman looking for a cruise companion, I thought the reply would go as a personal message to the people who posted, not as a separate post in the forum (kept trying to delete it from the other posts and was unable.) Decided to post this as a new thread because some (according to one poster) may ignore my reply thinking it was the old thread. This is very last minute so doubt people can or may want to go, but thought that I should try anyway. I haven't used this site in a long time, so I don't think I have a profile on here but if one wants to know more about me or see my photo, I am on travelchums.com under username evagoblog.

According to Budget Travel Magazine, due to the fact that large cruise ships will not be able to traverse the Antarctic after this season (Nov-Feb. 2011) only smaller ships can go and their prices will exceed $10K, while Holland America has a cruise starting under $2K. I don't know know if cabins are still available, the cruise is Dec. 20, 2010 but if anyone wants to go while the cruise is still affordable, please contact me and we can see.

See article..(this site does NOT take the URL, so hopefully when you click on the title it will take you to the article or look at the current issue of Budget Travel.)

Don't Miss the Boat - Budget Travel
Sponsored Links