CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic June/July 2011 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/378729-seeking-female-cabin-mate-transatlantic-june-july-2011-a.html)

SylviaLudwigsen December 14th, 2010 05:14 PM

Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic June/July 2011

Hi, I'm still looking for female cabin mate to share a cabin NY-Southampton and back on the Queen Mary 2 in summer 2011 to avoid the high single supplement.

I'm 58 years old, married, non-smoker, and travel to Europe every 1-2 years to visit my family.

These are the dates Iím looking at:
June 10 New York - Southampton
July 20 Southampton - New York

I just saw that the already good prices posted by the travel agency that I usually use have come down even more.

Since Iíve travelled with Cunard many times, I usually get a good discount on top of that as well as a cabin upgrade for myself and whoever travels with me. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, Sylvia

cruisegirl7 April 18th, 2011 10:31 AM

hi Sylvia....I, too, have crossed on both the QE2 & QM2 many times....I am single, non-smoker...and very respectful but not stuffy....please call if still looking...thanks...561-503-0215

cruisegirl7 April 18th, 2011 10:33 AM

please call if you are still looking for someone to share the cabin...thanks 561-503-0215

SylviaLudwigsen April 18th, 2011 12:02 PM

Thanks for responding. I've found someone for both ways this year in the meantime, but perhaps it'll work out sometime in the future. I go every 1-2 years. Sylvia

SuJoy April 22nd, 2011 11:18 AM

Sylvia,

If you have not found a cabinmate, I am interested in talking more about the transatlantic cruise. s_laberge@msn.com

Thank you,
SuJoy

yorml May 18th, 2011 08:19 PM

If You are still looking for a cabinmate...

I recently posted a thread looking for a female cabinmate to share a cabin from Southampton to New York for the July 20th sailing on the QM2. I am a non-smoker, and as I posted in my thread, returning home after a year of teaching abroad. I am more interested in the library than the late-night scene and would be a respectful cabinmate. If anyone on this thread is still looking for a cabinmate, I would be delighted to communicate with you further. Please contact me at yorml25@gmail.com.

cruisegirl7 June 6th, 2011 03:34 PM

hi there, again... I am also interested in the two crossings... both eastbound and west... june 10th... sounds great. just returned from a 15 night on princess from fll to london...very nice... also am interested in wither the qm2 or rotterdam in july....care to discuss. you can email me at ilsegreto7@gmail.com or call 561-541-3404...thanks again, Slylvia.... I am 51, single, straight, tidy & polite....ciao emily

atlanticruiser June 23rd, 2011 08:46 PM

Seeking Femail Cabin Mate Transatlantic (July 2011)

Hello! My name is Lena, and I am searching for a female cabin mate on the Transatlantic QM2 cruise from New York to Southampton. I live in the U.S. (Pennsylvania) but sometimes travel to visit my relatives in Europe about every 2 years, and I prefer sailing over flying. After arriving at Southampton (or maybe Hamburg), I plan to travel to Germany by Eurostar train. If you are taking the same route, we can travel together on train, too! I'm married, non-smoker, not looking for romance on board, very neat and tidy. I like to exercise on the ship, take walks on board, visit a library or listen to an interesting lecture. I sleep extremely quiet and don't snore, and I would also prefer to share a cabin with someone who doesn't snore. Please let me know if you are interested by sending me a private message here, so we can discuss this further.

P.S. Your age doesn't matter to me, but must be a female.

ladybug1 July 1st, 2011 03:00 PM

Hi Lena, Are you still looking for a cabin mate? I am 38, single, straight, female, and kind of a bookworm. I am looking for someone to share a cabin with me for a July crossing; I am travelling to Italy to do some scholarly research.

Laura

ladybug1 July 1st, 2011 03:09 PM

Hi Lena,
I forgot to specify that I am also a nonsmoker, and I do not snore at all. I also like to take lots of walks during the day so I don't anticipate being in the cabin day-in day-out.

Thanks!
Laura

cruisegirl7 July 11th, 2011 02:09 PM

hi there.... I keep seeing your posts coming up as recently as July 4th, 2011....are you still looking for a cabin mate?

thanks,

emily