Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic June/July 2011

Hi, I'm still looking for female cabin mate to share a cabin NY-Southampton and back on the Queen Mary 2 in summer 2011 to avoid the high single supplement.

I'm 58 years old, married, non-smoker, and travel to Europe every 1-2 years to visit my family.

These are the dates Iím looking at:
June 10 New York - Southampton
July 20 Southampton - New York

I just saw that the already good prices posted by the travel agency that I usually use have come down even more.

Since Iíve travelled with Cunard many times, I usually get a good discount on top of that as well as a cabin upgrade for myself and whoever travels with me. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, Sylvia
Sponsored Links
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Familiar Face

Smile

hi Sylvia....I, too, have crossed on both the QE2 & QM2 many times....I am single, non-smoker...and very respectful but not stuffy....please call if still looking...thanks...561-503-0215
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Familiar Face

please call if you are still looking for someone to share the cabin...thanks 561-503-0215
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks for responding. I've found someone for both ways this year in the meantime, but perhaps it'll work out sometime in the future. I go every 1-2 years. Sylvia
Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Familiar Face

Sylvia,

If you have not found a cabinmate, I am interested in talking more about the transatlantic cruise. s_laberge@msn.com

Thank you,
SuJoy
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default If You are still looking for a cabinmate...

I recently posted a thread looking for a female cabinmate to share a cabin from Southampton to New York for the July 20th sailing on the QM2. I am a non-smoker, and as I posted in my thread, returning home after a year of teaching abroad. I am more interested in the library than the late-night scene and would be a respectful cabinmate. If anyone on this thread is still looking for a cabinmate, I would be delighted to communicate with you further. Please contact me at yorml25@gmail.com.
Old June 6th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Familiar Face

hi there, again... I am also interested in the two crossings... both eastbound and west... june 10th... sounds great. just returned from a 15 night on princess from fll to london...very nice... also am interested in wither the qm2 or rotterdam in july....care to discuss. you can email me at ilsegreto7@gmail.com or call 561-541-3404...thanks again, Slylvia.... I am 51, single, straight, tidy & polite....ciao emily
Old June 23rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking Femail Cabin Mate Transatlantic (July 2011)

Hello! My name is Lena, and I am searching for a female cabin mate on the Transatlantic QM2 cruise from New York to Southampton. I live in the U.S. (Pennsylvania) but sometimes travel to visit my relatives in Europe about every 2 years, and I prefer sailing over flying. After arriving at Southampton (or maybe Hamburg), I plan to travel to Germany by Eurostar train. If you are taking the same route, we can travel together on train, too! I'm married, non-smoker, not looking for romance on board, very neat and tidy. I like to exercise on the ship, take walks on board, visit a library or listen to an interesting lecture. I sleep extremely quiet and don't snore, and I would also prefer to share a cabin with someone who doesn't snore. Please let me know if you are interested by sending me a private message here, so we can discuss this further.

P.S. Your age doesn't matter to me, but must be a female.
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Lena, Are you still looking for a cabin mate? I am 38, single, straight, female, and kind of a bookworm. I am looking for someone to share a cabin with me for a July crossing; I am travelling to Italy to do some scholarly research.

Laura
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Lena,
I forgot to specify that I am also a nonsmoker, and I do not snore at all. I also like to take lots of walks during the day so I don't anticipate being in the cabin day-in day-out.

Thanks!
Laura
Old July 11th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Familiar Face

hi there.... I keep seeing your posts coming up as recently as July 4th, 2011....are you still looking for a cabin mate?

thanks,

emily