Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sun Princess 3 May 2011 46-day cruise

Looking for a cabin mate. Any gender and age.
If you show initial interest we can fill in the blanks later.
Seymour
xann50@yahoo.com.au
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello.

I will check it out on Priness site and get back with you

Have you booked yet?

This is my first time offering to sail with a stranger. And knowing how to use cruise mates.

Your profile does not mention any details. Could you tell me abut yourself?

by the way my profile says 55 but i am 65, it was a typo I haven't found out how to change the error. However, I act and look more like 45. I preer Princess to HAL ecause they have more active tours. I would rather ride a horse or kayak than a bus.

Since you are male,can you promise we will be just friends. If you are still looking for "love", I'll stay out of your way while you search the boat and even provide a recommendation for anyone else you may find on board. Don't want to cramp our style. (this is partly humor and mostly true. Do you understand what I mean though.

What cruise tours and activities you like to do. Are you retired so are able to take longer cruises?
Carol
Old December 27th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolduffy View Post
Hello.

I will check it out on Priness site and get back with you

Have you booked yet?

This is my first time offering to sail with a stranger. And knowing how to use cruise mates.

Your profile does not mention any details. Could you tell me abut yourself?

by the way my profile says 55 but i am 65, it was a typo I haven't found out how to change the error. However, I act and look more like 45. I preer Princess to HAL ecause they have more active tours. I would rather ride a horse or kayak than a bus.

Since you are male,can you promise we will be just friends. If you are still looking for "love", I'll stay out of your way while you search the boat and even provide a recommendation for anyone else you may find on board. Don't want to cramp our style. (this is partly humor and mostly true. Do you understand what I mean though.

What cruise tours and activities you like to do. Are you retired so are able to take longer cruises?
Carol
Season Greetings Carol from "Down Under".

I retired aged 55 and have been sailing and backpacking ever since. I'm now 71 and always like to book two cruises ahead if at all possible.

My last cruise was ex Sydney around New Zealand for 13 days which departed December 4 on the Sun Princess. I am sharing with a guy I met on CruiseMates a month ago.

The cruise after that is likely to be Sydney to Los Angles on HAL Amsterdam departing 21 Nov 2011, sailing with a girl from Seattle that I met on a cruise several years ago. Platonic Friendship. I will be her host whilst she visits with me in Sydney. She has yet to confirm.

Waiting till November 2011 for another holiday is frankly unacceptable so today I decided to plan something much sooner. First I surfed for a bargain and considered a "Round the World" air ticket and spend say 3 to 9 months away from home. Then I stumbled upon a cheap flight to New York and as I have a $400 credit with Delta that expires end March 2011, my mind was made up. New York it is and I plan to spend two months in the area and catch a cruise as and when I can, if I can. Probable a 10 day NYC round trip in March with a cruise buddy from St. Paul .

With that in mind I turned to CruiseMate and saw your entry. So here I am.

Now let me tell you a little about my self.

My name is Anatoli Alexander DAVIDZIK and usually called Tony. I am Russian and was born in China. Since 1950 I have lived in Australia. Divorced with two adult offspring.

I'm an excellent cook and love all aspects of food. Creating, shopping, researching, planning, drooling, photographing, reading, eating and especially planning with great care when I entertain friends. Paying attention to detail and personalizing the menu to their individual tastes.

I have a passion for humor and insist on laughing every day.

Another passion is reading and I'm rarely without a book in my hand.

Now for some of my less admirable qualities.
Whilst I'm at home I'm either on the computer, or cooking and eating, or reading and listening to music, all sedentary pursuits which means that I eat a lot and I don't exercise. Traveling takes me away from this comfortable but somewhat unhealthy environment. I like walking and enjoy it whilst overseas but at home refuse to walk alone as a form of exercise. I am in good health and don't smoke or snore. Social drinker and am comfortable in my own company. Shy but gregarious in company. Considerate.
And to answer your specific question/request, I am no lothorio.

I have traveled extensively and completed around a dozen cruises and have shared on many occasions with several repeats. Being retired I have more time at my disposal and all my travel buddies are yet to retire..

This brings me to your ad. I have not considered a "World Cruise" as such mainly due to cost and lack of a cruise buddy to share the stateroom. Recently I found the 46 day cruise on Sun princess and as it leaves from Australia it has appeal and an interesting list of posts of call. If you have not been to Australia yet, this may be your chance.
What are your thoughts.

I am contactable on davidzik@gmail.com or on SKYPE (username numten) and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Tony