Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to MagScriven Send a message via Yahoo to MagScriven
Default January 16 from Baltimore(Carnival Pride) - need room mate ASAP

I'm from Baltimore looking to grab the unbelievably low price of $400 for this 7-day trip. I am trying to keep cost LOW so I need an inside cabin. Looking for nice, FEMALE, non-smoker, fairly neat. No need to entertain me or even share meals; just can't afford the room on my own. Please respond ASAP - time's running out!
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi - I live near DC and have an inside cabin on hold for 9 nt Celebrity Mercury to the Bahamas out of Baltimore. Price is under $450 with taxes per person, must pay for today. Call me (301) 530-3627.
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Have you already found a cruise mate. I am female and I have no "habits" but other peoples habits dont bother me. I only work every other week so I can travel a lot if I have someone else to room with so let me know.
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

If you're ever interested in a cruise leaving Baltimore any other date, please let me know. I live a couple of hours from Baltimore and can sale on relatively short notice. I am a m/w/f, and would love to find someone to share a cabin.