Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Familiar Face

Talking Wanting to take a cruise in Feb or March, 2011

SWF looking for another female travel buddy. I have been on a couple cruises and love'em! Just have no one to go with and that's holding me back from taking more. I am 42 as of the 14th. My last birthday was celebrated on a cruise! I would love to go back to Costa Maya again,as I just love that place! I am relatively open to chat and agree on ships and locations! I would love to hear back from someone in time to chat a little and see about getting this planned and go! I am not a big partier. I will have a couple cocktails and feel good with that! I am more into taking in everything there is to take in while cruising. And the food! Yummy! Love to go into the islands where the locals are, instead of hanging at the ports. That just makes no sense to me! So please get back to me if you are interested!!!

Thanks,

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to islasisterchick
Default need a roomie March 6 conquest

Michelle,
We sound like the same type of traveler. I too am female and 42, not a big partier-just a margarita on the beach or wine at dinner, love the food and love the local atmosphere, not the commercialized cruise stuff in the ports. I am booked on the Conquest for March 6, 2011 and was rooming with my mom, but now she has a new roomie, so I need someone to share so that I don't have to pay single supplement. It goes out of Galveston, TX for 7 nights to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. The cabin I have booked is $661 per person after port and taxes. Interested? if so PM me and I'll give you my email.
Thanks,
Danyel
Old January 12th, 2011, 04:27 AM
Familiar Face

Hi

I'm going on a 9 night mex riviera cruise March 11-20, 2011. I've already booked a balcony cabin, just need to find a second person to occupy it! Cost is $805 incl taxes, fees, etc. Leaves from San Diego

email if interested!

karen_cbn@hotmail.com
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianatraveler View Post
SWF looking for another female travel buddy. I have been on a couple cruises and love'em! Just have no one to go with and that's holding me back from taking more. I am 42 as of the 14th. My last birthday was celebrated on a cruise! I would love to go back to Costa Maya again,as I just love that place! I am relatively open to chat and agree on ships and locations! I would love to hear back from someone in time to chat a little and see about getting this planned and go! I am not a big partier. I will have a couple cocktails and feel good with that! I am more into taking in everything there is to take in while cruising. And the food! Yummy! Love to go into the islands where the locals are, instead of hanging at the ports. That just makes no sense to me! So please get back to me if you are interested!!!

Thanks,

Michelle
Wholeheartedly agree about mingling with the locals and seeing the country not just the tourist trap. Please contact me. Our profiles are similar and I like to travel every other week.
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

im looking at a 4 or 5 day cruise on 3/28. i'm a 39 yr female. non smoker, light drinker, i do like wine at dinner but thats about it. im a night owl. and would like to do excurisons and the shows on board. i have never cruised before.
Old February 11th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I would like to share expenses with someone on a Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA or San Diego around March 12. I'm 47, WF, non-smoker, not a partier. Let me know if you're interested in this type of cruise. My e-mail address is cutesybootsie at gmail dot com
Old March 29th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wondering if you are also considering possible cruises during the same months in 2012? I am in a committed relationship but my guy won't travel in winter! I don't like the cold and would like to escape to warmth! A 7-10 day cruise in the caribbean sounds great to me! I like to take the excursions that go to the heart of the country or take you to unusual places. Like a companion for meals, shipboard hanging out, but don't need a constant companion! I'm 65, retired, and energetic!