Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to islasisterchick
Default March 6 Carnival Conquest from Galveston, TX

I am a 42 yo married, female seeking cabinmate to share inside cat 4F cabin on this 7 nighter to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. Must be non-smoker and female. I am the 5th wheel in a group and don't want to be in a cabin for 3 or pay single supplement. I am not a big partier-just like a margarita on the beach or a glass of wine with dinner. You don't have to hang out with me the whole time, I like my chair by the pool with a book, so I'm not high maintenance. Though if you like conversation or someone to share shore excursions (I like independent ones), I am happy to do that too. The price is $661 pp including port and taxes. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Danyel
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, please email me at Riesa5@aol.com