Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Familiar Face

Default C Mate for Carib Cruise out of S Juan in Jan

I would like to join in, or seek a partner for virtually any cruise leaving from San Juan in January, the destinations seem that much more attractive than from Florida or elsewhere.

I am divorced straight male 61 yrs. of Asian bkgrd. Ask me more, if that is important.

I have only been on one cruise, but it was memorable it was on the maiden (transatlantic) voyage of the Norwegian Gem. It all came together right here by getting together with a 'Cruisemate' from this website. He can vouch for me, and would like to sail again in May.

You have my assurances that I have manners, am low-key, will absolutely not spend the time lounging around the cabin, especially if it is on the inside. I have plenty of interests and love to meet other people to socialize.

I have never smoked, hardly drink (perhaps boring), and do not think I snore, but everyone does - I think I'm not too loud, and you can always nudge me.

"The hour is getting late". Do write soon, I know it is short notice, but hopefully that will work in our mutual favor. Perhaps we can go off-line to fine tune things by using personal emails and cell phones. I would fly in and out of San Juan SJU (going on to Europe). The air fares are about $200 from the E. Coast.

Cheers, mate!
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Familiar Face

Any chance at all you can go the first week or two in February?
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Familiar Face

I will consider it seriously, could you tell me more about yourself, I could not glean much from here? Please send me a private message, and of course I will respond to your questions that way too. We can also go off-line from here, and also call each other sooner or later.
Old January 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Familiar Face

I was also on the maiden transatlantic voyage of Norwegian Gem.Barcelona-Madeira-Boston wasn't it december 2007? or 2008?I remember at least it was dec 3rd ..wish I could get it together in time to join you on a cruise this month but the earliest I could do it is first week in February..Hope you have an excellent time whatever you end up doing!
All best,Frank
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Familiar Face

Frank,

As you know, life cannot be hold and shift happens in the interim, I am still busy with 'stuff'. January is, in terms of planning, almost over, so if you, or anyone else wants to share a cabin in early or by the second week of February (from San Juan) that would be great.

I think there was extra camaraderie between all of us passengers on that voyage of the Norwegian Gem in December '07 simply because it was a brand new ship. I recall the theater being full when the staff put on a talk or briefing about the ship itself. I spent a lot of time in the viewing room behind the deck, and there other 'regulars'. I loved it, every minute of it and would seek out maiden voyages again.

But right now, I would like to feel warmer, and see more of the islands in the sun. Please send me a private message if you would like to explore this in detail.

O2J