CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   cruises out of laud/miami (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/379332-cruises-out-laud-miami.html)

floridagators007 January 9th, 2011 01:43 PM

cruises out of laud/miami

I'm looking for females ages 47 to 67 to share a cabin and avoid double payment for cruises out of ft laud or miami. I have done a lot of cruising and love tours and walks. If you like to cruise, please let me know and see if we can enjoy the experience together and save money too. thanks.

ruthlessboss January 9th, 2011 08:20 PM

Curious. Male? Female? That might help in your posting.
P.S. I'm a Maniac too!rofl

wantogetaway January 15th, 2011 07:53 PM

I agree with Ruthless Boss - that would be good to know - your intention is a fit vague and might make someone gun shy----

ruthlessboss January 16th, 2011 06:00 PM

another hit and run

Poster joined Jan 9, posted Jan 9, last activity on the site Jan 9.

What's with these one timers?:rolleyes:

jlambden January 21st, 2011 05:23 PM

Hi
I'm a very young 59 year old female and really want to do a 10 day cruise thr' the Panama canal from Ft Lauderdale on Mar 3 with Holland America. Friend dropped out.
Interested?
Judy

snorkeler January 22nd, 2011 10:28 AM

I might be interested also. Who is ruthlessboss?

Anyway, I'm a married female, non-smoker and I've been poking around this board for a few days hoping to find a compatible companion. I don't care if we spend a lot of time together while on board, but I'd like to avoid going into the ports alone unless I have to. If you are interested, and are FEMALE, I will respond with more info on myself.

By the way, can someone tell me how to change my ID?

ruthlessboss January 22nd, 2011 11:47 AM

it's me. is that a good or bad question?

snorkeler January 23rd, 2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlambden (Post 1344842)
Hi
I'm a very young 59 year old female and really want to do a 10 day cruise thr' the Panama canal from Ft Lauderdale on Mar 3 with Holland America. Friend dropped out.
Interested?
Judy

Hi Judy. Did you find someone and have you made your reservation? I'd like an idea of the cost and to find out a little more about you to see if we might fit. I am also a young 59 female, but I'm not sure I could be gone for 10 days right now.

You and anyone else who might be a non-smoking female looking for a cabin mate, please email me directly at hornsfan@suddenlink.net

Thanks! Oh......I'm still looking for help in changing my ID. I joined really quickly and want to change it.

Mike M January 24th, 2011 08:24 AM

Caca:

Email customer-service@cruisemates.com. Include your current ID (caca) and the new ID you want. The change can be made by an admin.

I'm out of the country right now and not receiving email or I could have you just email me but customer service should be able to take care of it.

Take care,
Mike

snorkeler January 24th, 2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike M (Post 1345712)
Caca:

Email customer-service@cruisemates.com. Include your current ID (caca) and the new ID you want. The change can be made by an admin.

I'm out of the country right now and not receiving email or I could have you just email me but customer service should be able to take care of it.

Take care,
Mike

LOVE your quotes, and thanks very much. I'm giving it a try!

maryf January 26th, 2011 01:28 PM

Hello! Would you have any interest in the Royal Caribbean cruise out of Cape Canaveral on Feb. 25 to the Bahamas, until Feb. 28?