Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruisemate needed for Queen Elizabeth June 14th 2011

Female needed as cruisemate for cruise I would love to go on , but haven't got a cruisemate to share the cost, and also the journey. Please reply asap, as the cabins are going fast. 14th June she leaves for the Eastern Med from Southampton.Surely there must be a 60+ or - year old who would love to travel on this new ship and the itinerary is brill. It's for 17 nights and can get an inside cabin for just under 200 each. Come on girls, we'll have loads of fun, you just gotta reply soon.
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Familiar Face

Would you be interested in a Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity in May?
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:07 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJazz View Post
Would you be interested in a Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity in May?
I certainly would , which one are you thinking of, I would love to go on the Eclipse as I have read so much about this ship and the reviews are great.I am living in England, so there is no problem with going from Southampton. Where are you from, as it seems most cruisemates on this site appear to be from USA. I am also more than happy to take a cruise from US as they are just as cheap for us as going to the Med, as I did one to the med in June last year, and one to the Caribbean and they worked out the same price.
My name is Eve, and I just love cruising.
Old February 11th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

OK I'm a SWM 45 - HOW do you get a 17da cruise on this ship for 200 pounds?
Plse share your secret with me!
Old February 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Familiar Face

I've just come off Queen Victoria 17 days and so loved the experience I'm keen to go again. 57 yo Australian gal, married but I travel without him regularly. Don't smoke, enjoy a social drink, love partipating in shipboard activities.
Karen
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayeemen View Post
I've just come off Queen Victoria 17 days and so loved the experience I'm keen to go again. 57 yo Australian gal, married but I travel without him regularly. Don't smoke, enjoy a social drink, love partipating in shipboard activities.
Karen
Hi karen, you replied to my request for a cruisemate back in Feb but I must have missed it. Anyway, I have now booked a cabin on the new QE and I am looking for a cruise mate on this cruise. It leaves on 15th July 2011 for Norway for 11nights, are you free then? I paid 699 each for the inside cabin which was half price! I have been on a similar cruise 3 yrs ago on QE2and it was totally brill!
A bit about me, I am 60 but most people guess my age at around 42 , I like dancing, trivia, eating their fantastic food, working out in the gym every morning, going to the Yacht Club in the evening and just having a blast! Hope you get this message. Eve