Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up Cruise companion for QE 14th June 2011 Mediterrenean Cruise 17 nights

Needed urgently for the above cruise, a female cruise mate, to share the cost of the cabin and also to share the journey.Come on girls ,there must be someone out there who is as keen as I am to travel onboard this beautiful new ship. The itinerary is brill, it leaves from Southampton then does 17 nights around the med, there are only a few cabins left, so I need to book soon. I am 60 years young and would like to foind someone of a similar age or younger, doesn't nmatter, I love to have fun, dance, eat fine food, do quizzes in fact everything they offer I will have a bash at.Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I have posted 2 messages on Cunard forum first, then I found this site which I think may get more replies?
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Familiar Face

Am 61 years young - am sick of supplements. Also looking to book a cruise - see new ship -share a cabin - also am outgoing, young at heart - what is price? Email me at dhinzey@bellsouth.net if not already booked by someone else!
Old January 18th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Familiar Face

Hi There Wildbird, I only just saw your reply to my ad. I hope that it isn't too late, as the cabins were going pretty fast when I last looked, had pretty well given up because only one person had shown any interest,but she couldn't go on this cruise in June. The last time I looked it was 2060 each for a single cabin I will have to see what is left now. Where are you from,I live in England, so I would just drive down to Southampton. Have a look at this cruise on Cruise holiday offers, discount cruise deals, cheap cruises and if still interested we could still go. My name is Eve, so catch you later Wildbird.
Regards Eve
Old January 19th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikibird View Post
Needed urgently for the above cruise, a female cruise mate, to share the cost of the cabin and also to share the journey.Come on girls ,there must be someone out there who is as keen as I am to travel onboard this beautiful new ship. The itinerary is brill, it leaves from Southampton then does 17 nights around the med, there are only a few cabins left, so I need to book soon. I am 60 years young and would like to foind someone of a similar age or younger, doesn't nmatter, I love to have fun, dance, eat fine food, do quizzes in fact everything they offer I will have a bash at.Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I have posted 2 messages on Cunard forum first, then I found this site which I think may get more replies?
Dear Eve: I did look at the site - it listed over $3,000.00 american for this trip - too steep for my budget - I do think it might be easier to email direct to people that look like they may be a good fit! You can email me at dhinzey@bellsouth.net. Did you find anyone yet??