CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (
-   -   Female CABINMATE to HAWAII Princess cruise in april (

theralink January 11th, 2011 08:25 AM

Female CABINMATE to HAWAII Princess cruise in april
I am traveling on Princess Cruise line to Hawaii from 4/27/11 to 5/11/11 out of Las Angeles. I am seeking FEMALE travel companion to share cabin expenses (inside M category) which will be approximately 900.00 based on frequent traveler rate. I will be traveling with my parents 78 and 80 years old who are both seasoned cruisers and have been to Hawaii several times. I will be dining with them and you are welcome to join us if you like. I will be going on most (but probably not all) shore excursions with my parents, again, if you like, you may join us.
I am a non-smoker, non-drinker. I am a professional woman (age 50) and am respectful and considerate of others space (and expect the same). ONLY SEEKING NON-SMOKING travel companion.
If this sounds like something you are interested in AND need further information on, please contact me at When emailing, please put HAWAII in subject line so I know it is not spam. Thanks, ginni

theralink January 12th, 2011 01:32 AM

I am getting ready to start exploring options for shore excursions?? Still seeking cabin mate. Price is just 950.00 for 14 days!!! Best way to reach me is
thanks! ginni