Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Familiar Face

Exclamation 50 yo female seeking cruise companion

I am traveling on Princess Cruise line to Hawaii from 4/27/11 to 5/11/11 out of Las Angeles. I am seeking FEMALE travel companion to share cabin expenses (inside M category) which will be approximately 900.00 based on frequent traveler rate. I will be traveling with my parents 78 and 80 years old who are both seasoned cruisers and have been to Hawaii several times. I will be dining with them and you are welcome to join us if you like. I will be going on most (but probably not all) shore excursions with my parents, again, if you like, you may join us.
I am a non-smoker, non-drinker. I am a professional woman (age 50) and am respectful and considerate of others space (and expect the same). ONLY SEEKING NON-SMOKING travel companion.
If this sounds like something you are interested in further information on, please contact me at theralink@aol.com. When emailing, please put HAWAII in subject line so I know it is not spam. Thanks, ginni
Sponsored Links