Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cabin mate

My sister needs a cabin mate for cruise leaving Miami May 1,returning May 8 to western caribian on Carnival cruise lines (Glory ship). Male or femal, 60+. Sis.. likes likes her beer, bring ear plugs, she does smoke, loves to dance, see shows and site see . cruise is $649.00 plus insurance has a balacony room. Contact me kiddo.
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo View Post
My sister needs a cabin mate for cruise leaving Miami May 1,returning May 8 to western caribian on Carnival cruise lines (Glory ship). Male or femal, 60+. Sis.. likes likes her beer, bring ear plugs, she does smoke, loves to dance, see shows and site see . cruise is $649.00 plus insurance has a balacony room. Contact me kiddo.
Let me give this some thought. I am 60+, single,smoke,dance,see shows,site see, don't drink though and live in Florida. My problem is fear of driving to Miami myself, I hear it can be dangerous if you make a wrong turn off the beaten path. Are there any others going? Is she booked or just thinking about it?
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

She is pre booked, her first cruise, she is 68 4'11 and about 90 pounds, has never acted her age...and the rest of us are between 21 and 70. Just decided to get the family together before we all croke!!! but we are all crazy and easy to get a long with. I know nothing of florida traffice, first time there and cruz'in. If I were you I'd take a taxi or get a freind..Her balcony room is next door to my son and his family and the other room is also some nephews and their friends both around 21. The one side of the ship is about 8 rooms of full of "us"..relatives. my email cathydon@q.com
Old January 15th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Admiral

Is she paying single supplement? I have this cruise on my list, how ironic. I don't know yet if my new fellow cruiser (met on my last cruise) plans to go or not.
My reference to driving is in Miami itself. All I know is what I've heard about it. I'm a 4 hour drive from there so no cab!
An email from this site won't go through unless I download something.
Old January 19th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

This is a term I don't know about. She is being charged for the full room, meaning 2 people?? get back to us when you check with your other cruise person. thanks
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

a cruz mate has been found. thank you