Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female cruise buddy, cabin-sharer, no romance expectations

Recently divorced male seeking female cruise friend for companionship only. This is not about romance or sharing a bed. I'm having a very hard time finding someone that can get away for a cruise. I'm looking to go hopefully in the near future, like within a couple months or so.

While cruising I like entertainment, enrichment, relaxing, dining, and sun. But its a lot more fun and enjoyable with a companion to appreciate things with. But I'm also independent, definitely not clingy, and can be very content while enjoying myself solo at times too.

So for starters I am 41, white male, 6' 0", 185. I'm well spoken, educated, clean cut, non smoker. I'm very easy to get along with. I'd be more than happy to share photos and more details about myself. I've cruised Royal Caribbean and Celebrity so far. So this time I'm looking to go on a higher end cruise line.

If you are female and interested please feel free to contact me at kiniku@hotmail.com.
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Admiral

Hope you find someone. Unless a cruise is specifically a girlie or guy only cruise, I find sailing with a male to be preferable. It compliments the experience with dining, dancing, on shore excursions etc. Ladies, think of that aspect. What safer place can you be with a newfound sail partner than on a cruiseship?
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Familiar Face

sent you a PM
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Thank you!

I've had a couple of messages expressing interest but we were looking to do different things.

I thought I'd provide a little more detail on what I'm looking to do. After a couple of great cruises on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity I guess I've grown a little tired of signing chits and calculating tips everytime I want something. So this time I'm looking to go on a Seabourn or Silversea cruise embarking from either the U.S., Caribbean or Europe. I don't mind where the cruise would end.

If anyone is interested in something like this please let me know. And again thank you so far for the interest!